+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for the role of Software tester 2173 or 2283 ?

SarelErwee

Jan 4, 2022
I am working in MNC on the designation of Application Development Analyst while work involves automation testing. I am confused to choose which one of the noc as there is no clear answer to this. Below are my roles and responsibilities :
  • 3 Years of experience in the area of Software Testing (Manual and Automation) with understanding of Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting & Tracking.
  • Interacted with developers to analyze business requirements and functional specifications of the project.
  • Created automated test cases and suits for Functional and Regression testing based on software requirements using Selenium WebDriver in BDD framework.
  • Created Test cases Using Element locators and Selenium Webdriver methods.
  • Detecting the bugs and classifying them based on the severity and reporting.

If anyone can give an idea which NOC to choose it will be very helpful.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am working in MNC on the designation of Application Development Analyst while work involves automation testing. I am confused to choose which one of the noc as there is no clear answer to this. Below are my roles and responsibilities :
  • 3 Years of experience in the area of Software Testing (Manual and Automation) with understanding of Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting & Tracking.
  • Interacted with developers to analyze business requirements and functional specifications of the project.
  • Created automated test cases and suits for Functional and Regression testing based on software requirements using Selenium WebDriver in BDD framework.

So 2173 is software engineers. 2283 are testers.

SarelErwee

Jan 4, 2022
I am working in MNC on the designation of Application Development Analyst while work involves automation testing. I am confused to choose which one of the noc as there is no clear answer to this. Below are my ro https://nox.tips/ les and responsibilities :
  • Created automated test cases and suits for Functional and Regression testing based on software requirements using Selenium WebDriver in BDD framework. https://xender.vip/

issue got solvedd