+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for Systems Engineer from TCS

ruchitajj

Star Member
Aug 9, 2016
I have 2 years from Tata consultancy Services as a System's Engineer and 2 years as an Applications Engineer in Oracle India Pvt ltd.

Although my designation systems Engineer matches to NOC 2173 my roles majorly match to 2174.

I am confused with about my noc. Whether should it be 2173 or 2174.

Please suggest

skap27

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. NOC code should not be dependent on you Designation but on your roles and responsibilities. Search the NOC site and check what matches with the job you are doing in all the organizations. As per my knowledge - You can choose multiple NOCs if your roles and responsibilities changed in the organization over the time - I will suggest you check this forum for recommendations from experts in this regards.

2 For TCS ex-employees there is something called skill certificate. I think FDFU team issues the same. You can get the exact email by searching skill certificate from TCS in this forum. Once you email them, I think, they will ask you to list your roles and responsibilities and then they will forward it your last supervisor or supervisors to approve those roles and responsibilities. For exact process do an extensive search on this forum.

Check the forum for process followed in Oracle.

chandhya

Jul 15, 2020
@ruchitajj
What NOC code did u finally end up using?? I'm in a similar situation and had worked with TCS, where the title is Asst. Systems Engineer, hence designationwise, it matches NOC 2173,but the roles and responsibilites match with NOC 2174!

Reactions: Arshvir singh