AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
Yes, 1122 looks the closest. Thank-you.

Hello,

I have got my invitation through BC PNP and have to submit my documents. I am a Scrum Master working in BC for a company as a full-time employee.

What was the job responsibilities you have added to look close to NOC 1122? Do you think our regular responsibilities would match the NOC criteria?

Nitika_Chopra

Oct 20, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to enter my express entry application and I'm really confused as to what NOC should I select for my profile.

I am a product owner with a financial institution and responsible for robotics and process Automation.

Responsibilities
Aligning with stakeholders
Ensuring minimal manual effort
Defect management
Providing E2E walkthrough to stakeholders
Creating process flow on visio for current procedure
Creating detailed SOP
Creating POA process map for automation flow
Detailed POA SOP for automation flow
Collaborating with developers to create process design and coding
Initiating PIV and Stress testing to ensure automation is processing cases in proper order
Creating & Updating project implementation plan
Ensuring timelines are adhered to
Writing user stories with acceptance criteria
Creating features on rally
SAFe Agile certified

As per this what NOC should I go for. Also CRS score showed below 400 wil that be an issue??

Appreciate your response.

Last edited:

Shrutic

Dec 9, 2020
I'm a project manager who didn't write code and I got through 2173 and 2174.

That said, 1122 would also work. I think it's OK to switch.
I am in similar situation. I am a product manager. I applied through 2171 and got ITA but now having second thoughts because I don’t write code. So you got PR through 2173?

Vanesacam95

Oct 27, 2021
Please can someone help me? I have a degree is marketing Bsc Marketing I took scrum certification in 2017 picked up a job as scrum master with an IT company I don't write codes understand 1122 is the best NOC but am worried because I do not have a degree in computer science please can someone advice?

Vanesacam95

Oct 27, 2021
Hello,

I have got my invitation through BC PNP and have to submit my documents. I am a Scrum Master working in BC for a company as a full-time employee.

What was the job responsibilities you have added to look close to NOC 1122? Do you think our regular responsibilities would match the NOC criteria?
it's OK to switch.
I am in similar situation. I am a product manager. I applied through 2171 and got ITA but now having second thoughts because I don’t write code. So you got PR through