+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for Product Manager Role

c2020

Oct 6, 2019
Hi,
I am looking for the NOC code of Product Manager role for Canada Express Entry. Have searched multiple blogs and FAQs, but do not have the final clarity yet. So far, I have zeroed down on 3 NOC codes:

0601-Matches with 'product manager' title from the list but hardly matches the duties as listed on the canadian immigration site. However, most product manager roles in canada are listed under this NOC code and their role requirement exactly matches my profile.

2171 - Not a great match but better than 0601 in terms of duties as per Canadian immigration site. No other aspects match though like title, job posting.

0213 - Suggested in many blogs. But seems more of an engineering manager/lead's duties rather than a product manager's.

Any help or suggestion on this will be highly appreciated. I have, in fact, gone through multiple threads on this forum as well, but have not yet come across any reply from a product manager who has successfully used one of these NOC code and completed the PR process. Hence posting my query separately.

SuperAchy

Dec 22, 2021
Hi guys, is there anybody in the group who had a successful application as a product manager and what was the NOC Code you used? Will appreciate any experience that could be shared. Thanks.

zwingli92

May 19, 2022
Hi guys, is there anybody in the group who had a successful application as a product manager and what was the NOC Code you used? Will appreciate any experience that could be shared. Thanks.
What NOC did you finally use in your application?

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Hi guys,

I am looking for the right noc code for the mobile app product manager at a bank.

I worked like a consultant who also knows the tech side, and my title was design and development manager under the channel development department. I was responsible for idea creation, launch, and post-implementation processes as a manager.

0124 seems close based on mobile/ internet apps
0601-completely irrelevant.
0213-more technical in the IT department and needs a technical background.
2171 - analyst/project manager better fit. -- I would like to continue with that noc code, but I am not sure.

Last edited:

Lilly’s

Jul 28, 2022
Hi,
I am looking for the NOC code of Product Manager role for Canada Express Entry. Have searched multiple blogs and FAQs, but do not have the final clarity yet. So far, I have zeroed down on 3 NOC codes:

0601-Matches with 'product manager' title from the list but hardly matches the duties as listed on the canadian immigration site. However, most product manager roles in canada are listed under this NOC code and their role requirement exactly matches my profile.

2171 - Not a great match but better than 0601 in terms of duties as per Canadian immigration site. No other aspects match though like title, job posting.

0213 - Suggested in many blogs. But seems more of an engineering manager/lead's duties rather than a product manager's.

Any help or suggestion on this will be highly appreciated. I have, in fact, gone through multiple threads on this forum as well, but have not yet come across any reply from a product manager who has successfully used one of these NOC code and completed the PR process. Hence posting my query separately.
Hello , Which is noc code did you use? Also in which field did you work as Product manager - IT, Industrial , Automobile etc. Your revert would be highly appreciable.

tavern22

Jun 9, 2021
I am planning to use 21221. Which ones did you use and were you succesful in getting PR? If yes, which category you got PR in?

tryyourbest

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
I will use 21221 since I work in a tech company, and my duties include business analyst, system analysis, product owner and product manager. Most companies give you the title of a product manager to cover everything, especially in the tech sector.
You can benefit from ChatGBT after writing your duties and asking whether it fits this noc code. Do not pour your money into reckless consultants.

Reactions: alexmao2006