+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC for Cognos/ Qliview Developer (Business Intelligence)

Jun 23, 2019
Hello,

I am a Business intelligence developer with primary skillset on IBM Cognos tool and an additional skillset on Qlikview. I was looking for some guidance on what would be the best suitable NOC for me. My profile majorly consists of developing reports for business which can be used/ referred by them for strategic decision making. I have to speak to the business / users to understand their daily activities and narrow down on where reporting solution can be applied, to develop reports based on their data and requirements, quality assurance and supporting and maintaining the solution package.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello,

I am a Business intelligence developer with primary skillset on IBM Cognos tool and an additional skillset on Qlikview. I was looking for some guidance on what would be the best suitable NOC for me. My profile majorly consists of developing reports for business which can be used/ referred by them for strategic decision making. I have to speak to the business / users to understand their daily activities and narrow down on where reporting solution can be applied, to develop reports based on their data and requirements, quality assurance and supporting and maintaining the solution package.
Check 2171, 2172, 2173 or 2174

friswana

May 18, 2020
Hey Gauri, My skillset is also same and I am not sure which NOC I should go for. Did you finalize yours?

friswana

May 18, 2020
Hi,

I am a Business Intelligence developer/lead with primary skillset on IBM Cognos tool and an additional skillset on Cognos Disclosure Management. My profile majorly consists of developing & testing reports which can be used for strategic decision making.

Could someone please help which NOC code will be suitable? I am confused between 2171 & 2172. When I type Business Intelligence, official site suggests "2171". But I have read at multiple places that all DB related (including reporting) skillset will be under NOC 2172.

Thanks in advance.

Jun 23, 2019
Hey Gauri, My skillset is also same and I am not sure which NOC I should go for. Did you finalize yours?
Hey, I think it should be 2172...but I am still confused...I am trying to find people with similar profiles who are done with this process to be very sure. Sorry couldn't be of much help to you...if I come across anything or finalize will definitely share with you.

friswana

May 18, 2020
Hey, I think it should be 2172...but I am still confused...I am trying to find people with similar profiles who are done with this process to be very sure. Sorry couldn't be of much help to you...if I come across anything or finalize will definitely share with you.
Thank You. I am trying too. Will let you know if I find it :)