+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC duties- less than 50 percent match

Harshika41

Feb 23, 2020
@jes_ON
Heyy can you help me with choosing my NOC. My job duties match more than 70 % with NOC 4031 and 90% with NOC 4032. I am confused because I have experience of computer science teacher from grade 3 to 6 which is elementary level in Canada but there is no description of computer teacher in NOC 4032. As the lead statement should exactly match that's what matches in NOC 4031 which says technical teacher in lead statement. Plkease help me out. My job title is Primary teacher (computer science). Thank you in advance.

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Hi. I didn't take a risk. I somehow begged and convinced my ex-boss to add one more point. That made it to 4 out of 7 points matching which went fine with IRCC. I have got my passport request recently for stamping.
Hey I have 5 out of 9 matching noc code where in one of the point is "coordinating with colleagues and so on".. does that make a good match ?

Veejaysingh

Star Member
May 19, 2020
hey guys if my employer willing to write all the duties mentioned in the Noc site. is it going to be a problem( too good to be true). or should I add more and paraphrase and the Noc duties. thanks

cycy_304

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
hey guys if my employer willing to write all the duties mentioned in the Noc site. is it going to be a problem( too good to be true). or should I add more and paraphrase and the Noc duties. thanks
u should paraphrase the Noc duties, add or exclude 2 or 3 points is fine.

Chinar sharma

Jun 23, 2021
I just got an offer letter from a company named gatestone and the position for which I have been hired is financial service representative which comes under noc b. But the job description is way off from noc 6235. Below I have attached the roles and responsibilities, can someone please let me know if it’s a close match with 6235 or not.

roles and responsibilities
• Negotiating, planning and assisting consumers with correct payment resolutions on one or multiple credit card accounts including Consumer and Business accounts;
• Researching and answering questions regarding account status; assisting as personal financial advisor over the phone and ownership of fiduciary responsibility for the client;
• Administrating financial assessments and ensuring paperwork is prepared correctly for the best positive consumer experience;
• Continually delivering positive and difficult messages, personalizing each and every call, while multi-tasking and navigating through multiple pages and accurately documenting each consumer’s situation;
• Initiating consumer negotiations for debt recovery through phone and generating around 100-120 outbound and inbound calls a day, and ranking among the top 5 percentile for performance;
• Informing consumers of outstanding balances while attempting to collect payments, reviewing and verifying consumer account information;
• Performing financial assessments on consumer and business accounts and then placing them in the appropriate program for debt repayment;
• Conducting payment transactions electronically and negotiating payment arrangements for consumers on their accounts within FDCPA guidelines and thereafter documenting them;
• Using skip trace when needed to find additional consumer contact information and to collect on delinquent accounts;
• Providing timely, efficient, courteous and respectful customer service by trying to provide apt solution to problem or escalating them to the appropriate department.
• Manage all clients’ queries on financial issues, administer effective resolution of all customer complaints.
• Follow up on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
• Provide support to client by proffering solutions to address financial objectives.
• Analyzing accounts, interpreting summaries and implementing agreed upon plan to manage client portfolios

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I just got an offer letter from a company named gatestone and the position for which I have been hired is financial service representative which comes under noc b. But the job description is way off from noc 6235. Below I have attached the roles and responsibilities, can someone please let me know if it’s a close match with 6235 or not.

roles and responsibilities
• Negotiating, planning and assisting consumers with correct payment resolutions on one or multiple credit card accounts including Consumer and Business accounts;
• Researching and answering questions regarding account status; assisting as personal financial advisor over the phone and ownership of fiduciary responsibility for the client;
• Administrating financial assessments and ensuring paperwork is prepared correctly for the best positive consumer experience;
• Continually delivering positive and difficult messages, personalizing each and every call, while multi-tasking and navigating through multiple pages and accurately documenting each consumer’s situation;
• Initiating consumer negotiations for debt recovery through phone and generating around 100-120 outbound and inbound calls a day, and ranking among the top 5 percentile for performance;
• Informing consumers of outstanding balances while attempting to collect payments, reviewing and verifying consumer account information;
• Performing financial assessments on consumer and business accounts and then placing them in the appropriate program for debt repayment;
• Conducting payment transactions electronically and negotiating payment arrangements for consumers on their accounts within FDCPA guidelines and thereafter documenting them;
• Using skip trace when needed to find additional consumer contact information and to collect on delinquent accounts;
• Providing timely, efficient, courteous and respectful customer service by trying to provide apt solution to problem or escalating them to the appropriate department.
• Manage all clients’ queries on financial issues, administer effective resolution of all customer complaints.
• Follow up on delinquent accounts and forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action.
• Provide support to client by proffering solutions to address financial objectives.
• Analyzing accounts, interpreting summaries and implementing agreed upon plan to manage client portfolios
It's a call center job. It's not NOC B. It's either NOC 6551 or 6551. Both of these are skill level C.

mandeep909

Jul 20, 2014
i work in a Bank ( duties=- Insurance, sell stocks, bonds, mortgage ) Can i have NOC as 0121? as NOC 0121 states only INSURANCE/ Mortgage/ securities broker.

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
I have NOC Code 2146:
https://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?CLV=4&CPV=2146&CST=01012011&CVD=122376&Function=getVD&MLV=4&TVD=122372

Do the duties below match enough with 3 of the bullet points ? I am a simulations engineer, so my primary job is computer modeling.

•Develop and document stress analysis models, utilize existing structural analysis tools, and/or perform hand calculations to substantiate the structural integrity of installation designs with oversight from senior engineers and FAA designees
• Develop and document LRU cooling analysis models and/or perform hand calculations to substantiate the cooling requirements of installed and/or replaced LRUs
• Develop and document electrical load analysis models, utilize existing and/or create customized electrical load analysis tools to substantiate the electrical
integrity of installation designs
• Develop and document damage tolerance analysis models using the results from stress analysis as input boundary conditions
• Develop, perform and direct model meshing and validation
• Works with mechanical design engineers, electrical systems engineers, project managers and analysis engineers to develop analysis strategy
• Actively assists project management and engineering team in solving internal and external analysis/certification-related challenges
• Works in conjunction with ODA UM/DER resources to develop all quantitative certification-related documents and deliverables

Umitca

Oct 29, 2022
Hi!This is my NOC code : 72204 – Telecommunications line and cable installers and repairers

My reference letter covers every bullet point except the last 4 ones:

This group performs some or all of the following duties:

• Install, remove, maintain and repair aerial and underground telephone, coaxial and fibre optic cable television, and other telecommunication transmission and distribution lines, cables and associated hardware
  • Splice and repair various types and sizes of telephone and other telecommunication cables including single line, coaxial and fibre optic
  • Repair or replace faulty cables, power supplies, amplifiers and other associated transmission and distribution equipment
  • Inspect, monitor, test and adjust telecommunication transmission lines and cables and distribution systems
  • Analyze and record test results
  • Climb and work aloft on poles, ladders or other support structures or work in confined spaces such as trenches, tunnels and crawl spaces
  • Communicate with other workers to co-ordinate the preparation and completion of work assignments
  • Assist in the erection and removal of telecommunication poles, towers and associated support structures
  • May operate excavation machinery and other heavy equipment.
My reference letter covers every bullet point except the last 4 ones.

In my opinion, bullet points number 6 and 7 are explicitly part of my job and there is no need to mention them in the reference letter because to do the 5 first duties I need to use ladders and sometimes work in confined spaces and also communicate with my colleagues.(it is a skilled trade job)

Regarding the 8 and 9 bullet points, I don't do the erection and removal of telecom poles and the last duty has the word "May" which makes it unessential.

What do you think?
My reference letter is good enough if it covers just the first 5 bullet points directly and 2 bullet points indirectly?

Thanks,