Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Muscat
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone, I am actually confused about the selection of NOC. I have been working as a procurement Manager and my NOC code is 0113. Since it is a managerial category with only a fair employment outlook, i chose NOC 1225 ( Procurement Agent) as my NOC code and created profile. Later realised that 1225 has been barred from receiving ITA from Alberta , ( The province i am hopeful of) so changed it to 0113 again.

Now i have applied to SINP as well but again the NOC of 0113 is capped i guess and 1225 NOC has been invited many times than 0113. So i wanted to check if one can use different NOC code for provinces other than EE.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Remember that you're going to have to provide your work reference letters which will have to support your chosen NOC code, in terms of your duties and responsibilities.

This should be your priority, not hedging which province you get a nomination for according to a different NOC. This is because your application for PR can still be rejected if your duties and responsibilities don't line up with the NOC you have chosen.

Use the NOC which is the most accurate according to your work experience and just hope for the best, and look for provinces which are inviting people in this occupation.

Reactions: dan_and