+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC - Cost Administrator

lamneff

Sep 19, 2019
Hello everyone,

I am currently working as a Job Cost Administrator. I wanted to know if anyone here has applied for the PR with a similar experience and what NOC code did you use.
I am debating between 1212/1221 / and even 1311.

My key responsibilities as follow;

Support Transaction Processing lead in managing deliverables and requirements related to all or some of the following areas: job costing, time entry, billing, and 3rd party invoice processing

+ Complete necessary activities/steps to ensure timely processing of the timesheets in accordance with contract and internal requirements. Detailed steps are to be provided by the Lead as part of the process flow documentation specific to each project

+ Complete necessary activities/steps to ensure timely and accurate billings in both AECOM and clients systems (in accordance with contract and internal requirements).

+ Contribute to the maintenance of the aging and accuracy of the Accounts Receivable and Unbilled balances in accordance with SOX and internal processes requirements. Where required, follow up on any outstanding invoices where payments have not been received from the clients as per the payment terms of the contract

+ Contribute to the cash application process for the designated contracts including: receiving remittances from client for payments, providing cash applications instructions with the appropriate invoice numbers for payments to be applied to

+ 3rd party vendor invoices – review, validate, code, submit for approval and subsequent processing in a timely and accurate manner.

+ Review and manage mailboxes for the designated projects/contract for the time entry, billing and 3rd party invoice processing.

+ Ad hoc requests/analysis
Much appreciated!