+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC correspondance Canadian Experience Class

Candoll

Aug 14, 2018
BC
Hi,
My sister and I have both applied under express entry and her application has already been picked up and is in processing. My score is 437 right now, short by 4 points of crs cut off.

If my sister gets her passport request, can I update my file with her new status. Will I get 15 more points for siblings PR then? Or do I have to wait till she gets her PR card? If I can update her PR only with her Passport request, it will speed up my application.

Please let me know if I can do that and I truly appreciate your help! Thank you so much for helping:)

Candoll

Aug 14, 2018
BC
Hi,
My sister and I have both applied under express entry and her application has already been picked up and is in processing. My score is 437 right now, short by 4 points of crs cut off.

If my sister gets her passport request, can I update my file with her new status. Will I get 15 more points for siblings PR then? Or do I have to wait till she gets her PR card? If I can update her PR only with her Passport request, it will speed up my application.

Please let me know if I can do that and I truly appreciate your help! Thank you so much for helping:)
@DelPiero07 @jes_ON

Candoll

Aug 14, 2018
BC
Oh ok. She is living in Canada.

Thanks a lot ☺
One more question, I just changed my job. my primary occupation and previous job is noc 1221. But my current job is noc 1241. For the “intended work in Canada” section in my application , where they ask about job offer, should that be filled according to primary job or current job? They ask about employer there, so I changed it to current employer.
I have more than 1 year work ex in primary job and I started current job (1241)only this month. Both are admin jobs.

Please let me know! Extremely grateful for you taking out the time to answer questions! Thanks again ☺

Candoll

Aug 14, 2018
BC
One more question, I just changed my job. my primary occupation and previous job is noc 1221. But my current job is noc 1241. For the “intended work in Canada” section in my application , where they ask about job offer, should that be filled according to primary job or current job? They ask about employer there, so I changed it to current employer.
I have more than 1 year work ex in primary job and I started current job (1241)only this month. Both are admin jobs.

Please let me know! Extremely grateful for you taking out the time to answer questions! Thanks again ☺
@DelPiero07

Candoll

Aug 14, 2018
BC
You have to answer "no" to the very first question and all other questions will disappear. You cannot have a valid job offer while holding a PGWP.
Do you mean lmia? Yes, I haven’t gotten points for lmia (valid job offer). But to the other questions, like do you have a job offer for work that is non- seasonal etc, I have answered yes.

Is that the right thing to do?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Th
Do you mean lmia? Yes, I haven’t gotten points for lmia (valid job offer). But to the other questions, like do you have a job offer for work that is non- seasonal etc, I have answered yes.

Is that the right thing to do?
Whichever the first question is under the intended work section you should answer "no"

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
The first question is if you have a job offer in Canada? I have a job offer so I answered it yes..

That should be no?
The intent of the question is regarding a valid FUTURE job offer (and yes, we all agree, it SHOULD say that, but it does not). DelPiero is correct, you should answer no.

Mind you, the PGWP does not make it impossible to have a valid job offer, just that you would need to get an LMIA...

Reactions: doylia

Candoll

Aug 14, 2018
BC
The intent of the question is regarding a valid FUTURE job offer (and yes, we all agree, it SHOULD say that, but it does not). DelPiero is correct, you should answer no.

Mind you, the PGWP does not make it impossible to have a valid job offer, just that you would need to get an LMIA...
Ohh I understand now. I answered no that question in my profile now, and my points are the same!

Thank you for the clarification ☺ @jes_ON @DelPiero07

Reactions: doylia and jes_ON