+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Confirmation required. Please suggest !!!

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
After a deep research, I have decided to match my 1 year of Canadian Experience reference letter (below) with NOC Code 2173 in my EE entry profile and submitted the same. Awaiting ITA...

Please confirm from your end if it is correct. !

The primary responsibilities of your job role is to provide expertise in translating lT requirements in the design, development, enhancement testing and integration of components, to create custom information systems for software applications, e-commerce applications, web/internet applications and mobile applications.
Your primary duties performed include the following:
a) Write, modify, and integrate, test and review software code for software, e-commerce, web/internet and mobile applications.
b) Perform code enhancements, bug fixes and maintenance as required for existing software, e-commerce, web internet and mobile applications.
c) identify and communicate technical problems and their impact on the business processes, users, and l.T. and providing with technical solutions to resolve them.
d) Assist in the development of functional and technical designs, software components, code, unit test cases, design documentations and application installation manuals.
e) Assist in collection and analysis of user requirements and document these user requirements so that they are visible to business process owners, developers and end-users.
0 Coordinate with team members and client teams in bringing value to the client and accomplishing projects goals.
g) Perform Proposal Development, identify solutions and develops supporting proposal materials for projects of varying size and complexity by leveraging existing intellectual capital assets and technologies.

rajmayurdhvajsinh

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mayank_6 said:
Yes :D I have to be unless I get some relevant replies and feedback
Keep doing that, Well I tried the same, but I haven't got any reply.
May be you can shed some lights on the issue I am having, So here it goes

I have created EE profile and I have score of 457.
Lived in canada for 5 years,
canadian experience - 2+ years between 2013-2015 - NOC 6311
Came back to India - 1+ years experience between 2016-2017 - NOC 2175

My question is Do i need to show any connection between my jobs if I get invited under CEC for NOC 6311,?? because now I am working in different profession.??

mayank_6

May 24, 2012
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
19-04-2017
I believe you should not mention your Indian experience as without that, you would get enough points to get ITA.

I also have Indian work experience but due to lack of reference letter (roles and resp.), I am not claiming points for that.

My profile is very simple, its just that all I have is my 1+ canada experience and that is why I am concerned about NOC code.

If you want to suggest, Please have a look at NOC 2173 and suggest if it is matching with my duties. I am currently at 495 points