+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC CODES

michellewanji

Mar 11, 2020
Can I put 2 NOC codes with 2 different skill level b and c when applying for express entry under federal skilled?

Okay, so i have 2 separate work experiences. the first one is a 3 years work experience as a Customer Service Agent which is under NOC Code 6552 skill level C and the second work experience is a 1 year experience as a direct sale representative (loan officer) under NOC Code 6235 skill level B.

So can I use the 1 year work experience (as a direct sale representative (loan officer) under NOC Code 6235 skill level B.) as my primary occupation because it is under skill level B and also include the other 3 year work experience (Customer Service Agent which is under NOC Code 6552 skill level C) as the secondary occupation to earn ore points?

Kindly advise me on whether it is advisable to put 2 NOC codes with 2 different skill level b and c?

Please let me know which way forward...Thank you!

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
You can definitely put two codes like you have planned. That in itself is not a problem. The three year experience does not have to be in the same NOC as your primary.

However, I am not 100% sure whether the 3 year experience has to be in 0, A, B skill levels or not. I think it does not have to be those and skill level C will work. But I am not 100% certain.

Reactions: michellewanji