+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code!

uoft_2018

Sep 8, 2018
Hello

I work as a Pension Administration Analyst at a professional service provider/consulting firm. My main job duties are:
1. Calculate, review and authorize benefit payments on retirement, termination and death.
2. Prepare annual pension statements
3. Read and apply pension plan rules/regulations while performing calculations.
4. Organize and prepare employee year-end data.

I have code 1221 - administration analyst i.e implementing administrative procedures that are in place and also come up with new procedures to improve efficiency.

Can someone in a similar role help me find the right code?

Thanks a lot!!

movais

Sep 10, 2018
Hello

I work as a Pension Administration Analyst at a professional service provider/consulting firm. My main job duties are:
1. Calculate, review and authorize benefit payments on retirement, termination and death.

I have code 1221 - administration analyst i.e implementing administrative procedures that are in place and also come up with new procedures to improve efficiency.

Thanks a lot!!
You can apply as an Actuary code if you had Actuarial Degree from University, otherwise i am not sure.

kiyoi

Oct 14, 2018
Hello,

Have you submitted your application? What NOC code did you end up using? I have the same job title and description as yours. Would you mind sharing the NOC code?

Thank you so much!

Thanks a lot!!
Hello
Hello

Thanks a lot!!

s_himani

May 8, 2019
Hello,

Have you submitted your application? What NOC code did you end up using? I have the same job title and description as yours. Would you mind sharing the NOC code?

Thank you so much!

Hello
I also do have the same profile. Can you please help me to get to know what NOC you have opted for, I dont have any acturial certifications. Thanks.