+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code

@dilip

Aug 29, 2016
Hello All,

I have one more query as currently i m as network engineer and i have done my engineering in electronics and communications. I have checked my NOC code and the best which is suiting up with my current job profile is 2147 but it is for computer engineer except software engineers and designers but still i m not satisfied. Could you please check and let me know?

ipman1123

Aug 28, 2016
you will send a mail then explain to them, they will give you your NOC code, send the mail to

RESP-NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

@dilip

Aug 29, 2016
ipman1123 said:
you will send a mail then explain to them, they will give you your NOC code, send the mail to

RESP-NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca
Hello ipman1123,

Thank you so much

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
@dilip said:
Hello All,

I have one more query as currently i m as network engineer and i have done my engineering in electronics and communications. I have checked my NOC code and the best which is suiting up with my current job profile is 2147 but it is for computer engineer except software engineers and designers but still i m not satisfied. Could you please check and let me know?
While selecting the NOC, the duties and responsibilities mentioned in the NOC should be a close match with the actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you at the respective job. You need not match the duties and responsibilities word by word, but the idea is to have the closest match in terms of the spirit of the duties and responsibilities (at least 60%-70% match).

Also, NOC should be selected on the basis of the match of actual duties and responsibilities carried out by you rather than the designation match in the NOC list. If you are not sure of your NOC, write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your job title, duties and responsibilities and educational qualification, they will help you find the closest fit.