+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code - Trade Finance

furs

Mar 20, 2010
Dear All,

I need your advice on the following. I am looking at EE and cannot seem to find a suitable NOC code for the following job description. I worked at a commercial bank in trade finance and financial analysis (job descriptions below). Which do you think is a suitable NOC code?

Trade Finance:
- Assisting trade related clients in all letters of credit related matters.
- Processed and L/C's, and conducted bills checking of documents against UCP publications
- Provided Trade-Finance training to 20 employees (new and current).

Assistant Relationship Manager - Corporate Banking

- Prepared credit proposals for Relationship Managers, recommended security/support against proposed facilities.
- Analysed financial statements using Moody's Financial Analyst module.
- Created MIS Reports for corporate banking team.

Many thanks for your help! Looking forward to hear your feedback soon.

ziasakhi

Jul 20, 2017
Dear All,

I need your advice on the following. I am looking at EE and cannot seem to find a suitable NOC code for the following job description. I worked at a commercial bank in trade finance and financial analysis (job descriptions below). Which do you think is a suitable NOC code?

Trade Finance:
- Processed and L/C's, and conducted bills checking of documents against UCP publications

- Prepared credit proposals for Relationship Managers, recommended security/support against proposed facilities.

i have similar experience i selected 6235 and 0122

Klarida

Oct 16, 2018
Dear All,

Trade Finance:

Hello,

I have a similar experience in the Trade Finance in a Commercial Bank. Would it be possible for you to tell me whether the 6235 NOC worked for you, or did you choose a different one? I am a bit confused about the NOC code that I should choose.

Thanks in advance for your help

AdeLagos

May 23, 2019
Dear All,

Trade Finance:

please i am in a similar position now, what NOC did you use for Trade finance?

Abdul898

Aug 23, 2019
Hi,

I am also in a similar position. Has anyone had success with selecting a suitable NOC code for trade finance jobs?

joelleh

Mar 6, 2020
Hello, could you please advise what NOC did you end up using for trade finance? Did it work for you? Thank you.

Klarida

Oct 16, 2018
Hello, could you please advise what NOC did you end up using for trade finance? Did it work for you? Thank you.
I actually decided to claim points for.my current position which is Product Development Senior officer in Corporate banking and chose NOC 1114. I listed my trade finance experience in my profile and based on my job description in that position I chose NOC 6253 however, i will not claim points for this position.

Reactions: joelleh

dwshalini111

Aug 14, 2020
I'm into international trade and forex but in sales profile in a bank with 3 years of experience.
What NOC will be applicable?