NOC code to be used between 2171 and 2173

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi,

My wife is a Java analyst/consultant and does technical work related to Java projects. I am confused which NOC code to be used for my wife between 2171 and 2173. She has recently got the below Job duties letter from first company and although we thought that it should have been 2173, but the description somehow looks to be more indicating towards 2171.

Could anyone please review and suggest which NOC code should we use.

The designation at the time of resignation/relieving was Technology Analyst. Her major Roles & Responsibilities during the employment were as mentioned below.

(1) Analyze client requirements and system needs and demonstrate solutions by documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, layouts and codes.
(2) Develop procedures and strategies to create and maintain technical quality; investigate, analyze and resolve system problem and performance issues; and test the behavior, functionality and integrity of systems.
(3)Design and develop software solutions by analyzing business requirements, system flow and client work processes; writing, updating and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures.

(4) Assess and troubleshoot application bugs; document and develop solutions for maintenance of application software.
(5) Co-ordinating with cross-functional and technical teams for application development and maintenance.

The technologies / platforms that she worked on were: Java, Hibernate, J2EE, Spring, Struts