+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code of current work permit

jd13

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Hello all, I was hired as an engineer on my closed work permit, but during this time I've changed to a managerial position. We did apply to IRCC to make changes in work permit - they have approved the request. I want to know what should I write for the following question in my EE application?

"NOC code of current work permit" - should this be of an engineer or manager?

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
So IRCC approved your NOC code change? In that case the current code should be the new code (manger)

jd13

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Thankyou, the NOC code is asked in two places. The current NOC code which I gave as manager and the NOC of work permit - which was issues for engineer but later we sent a mail to IRCC to amend it. They have amended it, but there's no new work permit doc... just an acknowledgement from IRCC

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Thankyou, the NOC code is asked in two places. The current NOC code which I gave as manager and the NOC of work permit - which was issues for engineer but later we sent a mail to IRCC to amend it. They have amended it, but there's no new work permit doc... just an acknowledgement from IRCC
Not sure maybe call them to clarify, or at least put one of the codes and attach LOE to explain