24-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
07-Dec-2011, E-cas update 24-Dec-2011
Passport Req..
24-Nov-2011, RPRF/PP sent on 10-Nov-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-Jan-2012, DM on E-cas -14-Jan-2012
Hi,

I have filed my PR application on 30th May 2011 under NOC Code 4152 -Social Worker, based on the work experience I had previously.

Today, I was going through my application forms and just now realized that I made a mistake while filling Schedule 3 form Question 11 "Your Work experience" .

I am presently working as Customer Service Executive NOC Code-1213, but by mistake I wrote down NOC code 1233.

I have no idea how I have made such a stupid mistake.

Though this experience of mine will not be counted for work experience, as I have not mentioned this job for question 12 -order of preference, is there anything that I should do?

Please reply

Shami

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
1233 is under Insurance Adjusters and Claims Examiners in the NOC 29. If they see your job duties do not match that code they will exclude it. If you have 67 or more points I don't think it will make any difference to your application. Fingers crossed and hope others will chime in with their thoughts. Good Luck!

sham.rash

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2011
File Transfer...
RBVO -19-Aug-2011, In Process - 23-Nov-2011
Med's Request
24-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Pippin said:
1233 is under Insurance Adjusters and Claims Examiners in the NOC 29. If they see your job duties do not match that code they will exclude it. If you have 67 or more points I don't think it will make any difference to your application. Fingers crossed and hope others will chime in with their thoughts. Good Luck!

Thanks Pippin...........

I do have 67 points, and I do not expect any points for this NOC, but was wondering whether this will cause any confusion and should I send any explanation regarding this mistake, or should I just wait for the outcome.

Is there anyway I can fax the corrected forms, if so how can I go ahead explaining the situation.

Shami

Biborno

Apr 3, 2011
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
Dear Qorax and seniors,

I applied in November, 2010. Recently I got PER from CIC and said my file will be transferred to VO (London). When I applied, I submitted all supporting document except PCC. Now should I send my PCC to the visa office voluntarily, or wait for VO's request? Please give me you opinion.

Regards/..
Biborno

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Biborno said:
Dear Qorax and seniors,

I applied in November, 2010. Recently I got PER from CIC and said my file will be transferred to VO (London). When I applied, I submitted all supporting document except PCC. Now should I send my PCC to the visa office voluntarily, or wait for VO's request? Please give me you opinion.

Regards/..
Biborno
You should wait for VO to request your PCC. It is hard to be patient, but it is polite to post a question one one thread and wait for a reply, rather than repost on more threads before anyone has had a chance to answer. Just a suggestion to keep everyone sweet and happy. Cheers!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sham.rash said:
Hi,

I have filed my PR application on 30th May 2011 under NOC Code 4152 -Social Worker, based on the work experience I had previously.

Today, I was going through my application forms and just now realized that I made a mistake while filling Schedule 3 form Question 11 "Your Work experience" .

I am presently working as Customer Service Executive NOC Code-1213, but by mistake I wrote down NOC code 1233.

Though this experience of mine will not be counted for work experience, as I have not mentioned this job for question 12 -order of preference, is there anything that I should do?

Please reply

Shami
Since u haven't recd your PER yet your file's still with CIO-NS... and there's not way of communicating with them... thus, as Pippin suggested, keep your fingers Xed - await for the file to be forwarded to the VO - then submit fresh/updated forms under a cover letter [explaining your oversight].

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Biborno said:
Dear Qorax and seniors,

Regards/..
Biborno
Wait.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
sham.rash said:
Hi,

Please reply

Shami
qorax said:
Since u haven't recd your PER yet your file's still with CIO-NS... and there's not way of communicating with them... thus, as Pippin suggested, keep your fingers Xed - await for the file to be forwarded to the VO - then submit fresh/updated forms under a cover letter [explaining your oversight].

Qorax
I think you should Fax CIO immidiatelty, & point out the mistake, otherwise you might get NER (negative eligibility review)
Fax number : (902) 270-3561

regards,
Dr.Hasib

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dr.Hasib said:
I think you should Fax CIO immidiatelty, & point out the mistake, otherwise you might get NER (negative eligibility review)
Fax number : (902) 270-3561

regards,
Dr.Hasib
Unfortunately CIO-NS doesn't "link" subsequent submissions to our original file.
And that "fax" might 'actually' draw their attention - to the error...

Qorax

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
qorax said:
Unfortunately CIO-NS doesn't "link" subsequent submissions to our original file.
And that "fax" might 'actually' draw their attention - to the error...

Qorax
with due respect dear Qorax,
Some post june 2010 applicants got NER by CIO's mistake...they immidiately sent fax to CIO, & after that, CIO realizing their mistake,changed their decision & award them with PER :)
http://get2canada.wordpress.com/how-to-deal-with-unfair-ner/

NOC code is a crucial factor, CIO most likely wont overlook it...so it's better to point out his mistake by sending a Fax (original signature & date must be included)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dr.Hasib said:
with due respect dear Qorax,
Some post june 2010 applicants got NER by CIO's mistake...they immidiately sent fax to CIO, & after that, CIO realizing their mistake,changed their decision & award them with PER :)
http://get2canada.wordpress.com/how-to-deal-with-unfair-ner/

NOC code is a crucial factor, CIO most likely wont overlook it...so it's better to point out his mistake by sending a Fax (original signature & date must be included)
Sir,

1. That is an one-off case & surely [thank the Almighty] he was lucky.
2. Then note that poster's end-line submission as well...

"An important point worth noting that I believe the fax line is a one-way street, that is, CIO will never admit to getting a fax, or reply to a fax, because they do not want people using it the way I describe. It should only ever be used in absolute emergencies, and in cases where it is clear they have made a mistake."

3. If it was me, I wouldn't send a rejoinder over a NOC error, which isn't my filed NOC - and which also is neither my qualifying NOC nor claiming points for [that's what the OP here said].

Qorax

sham.rash

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
24-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Thank you Qorax & Dr.Hasib for your inputs.

With due respect to Dr.Hasib , I feel as Qorax mentioned, if I send a Fax, there is no way they can link my application to this Fax.

Let me wait a couple of days, fingers crossed, to see whether my CC gets charged.

Thanks.......
Shami

samar123

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2011
AOR Received.
08-06-2011
File Transfer...
11-07-2011 In process: 8-6-2012
Med's Request
14-7-2012
Med's Done....
6-8-2012 Delivered to LVO: 21-8-12
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1: 15-3-2013 PPR2: 25-3-2013
sham.rash said:
Thank you Qorax & Dr.Hasib for your inputs.

With due respect to Dr.Hasib , I feel as Qorax mentioned, if I send a Fax, there is no way they can link my application to this Fax.

Let me wait a couple of days, fingers crossed, to see whether my CC gets charged.

Thanks.......
Shami
It's wrong that there is no way to communicating with CIC,I send them an email to update some info im my application and i Got reply within a couple of hours that we can't update any info via this method,if you want any update in your file then send with covering letter through courier......You you can send it it's totally wrong that we can't communicate with CIC.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Sir,

1. That is an one-off case & surely [thank the Almighty] he was lucky.
2. Then note that poster's end-line submission as well...

"An important point worth noting that I believe the fax line is a one-way street, that is, CIO will never admit to getting a fax, or reply to a fax, because they do not want people using it the way I describe. It should only ever be used in absolute emergencies, and in cases where it is clear they have made a mistake."

3. If it was me, I wouldn't send a rejoinder over a NOC error, which isn't my filed NOC - and which also is neither my qualifying NOC nor claiming points for [that's what the OP here said].

Qorax
Agreed and it does make sense what Qorax said.........

sham.rash

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-May-2011
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
24-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
samar123 said:
It's wrong that there is no way to communicating with CIC,I send them an email to update some info im my application and i Got reply within a couple of hours that we can't update any info via this method,if you want any update in your file then send with covering letter through courier......You you can send it it's totally wrong that we can't communicate with CIC.
Samar,

Can you please explain how you sent the update in your case, and also the address to send the update.

Thanks
Shami