+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code identification Email for CIC

Leonard12

Jun 26, 2018
Hi Leonard,
I sure did on the next day itself, but they just sent me few links and suggested me a keyword to search on the website which might match my duties & responsibilities.
I hope this helps.

Did it help you in finding NOC code ? Did you get your PR then ?

May 14, 2018
Did it help you in finding NOC code ? Did you get your PR then ?
NOC wise yes it did help cause I then evaluated my duties to match the code, accordingly but not all duties match, also I will be putting my application in by tomorrow, as I was waiting for my assessment from WES.

Leonard12

Jun 26, 2018
W
NOC wise yes it did help cause I then evaluated my duties to match the code, accordingly but not all duties match, also I will be putting my application in by tomorrow, as I was waiting for my assessment from WES.
Which NOC are you opting for ? I am opting for NOC B 1215, although no one was reporting to me directly, I was managing different accounts, but it was not a clerical work as I have a MBA degree. Hope it works. I am going to file it tomorrow as well

Aug 27, 2019
Hey,

I hope you're doing well. I need some help from your end with regards to NOC code 6235. I possess a 2.8 years of banking experience as a solution manager, where my job roles and responsibilities falls under NOC code 0122 and 6235 as well. Moreover, I've worked for 5 months as a sales representative in one of the Australia Marketing company, where my role was to sell credit cards for non banking financial institution. These roles and responsibilities falls under the category of NOC code 6235. My question is if I opt code 6235 to enter my application into the pool then does experience working as a sales representative for marketing counts as valid or not? Marketing company had the contact to sell credit cards for non banking financial institution. Is it mandatory to work in the banking or financial institution in order to claim work experience points under NOC code policy?