+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code identification Email for CIC

Can87

Mar 20, 2016
Hi - Can anyone confirm the email used to confirm NOC code for the responsibilities from employer pls?

I need to start my application and make sure I am using correct NOC code.

Appreciate any help here.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
Can87 said:
Hi - Can anyone confirm the email used to confirm NOC code for the responsibilities from employer pls?

I need to start my application and make sure I am using correct NOC code.

Appreciate any help here.
NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.ca.

nekro

Jun 29, 2017
I got bounce-back on both the email IDs listed above. Any other means of communication to verify job description and NoC? Please advise. thanks

nekro

Jun 29, 2017
a different email did work, but they leave it to our discretion for confirming NoCs.

SimplyDee

Feb 21, 2018
I mostly got a bouncer sort of mails when i wrote to following two a week ago.

NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

&

noc-cnp@workingincanada.gc.ca

However I have just written to "NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca". lets see if they respond.

Regards,
Dee
Got following - any clue folks?

MLCS3853.hrdc-drhc.net rejected your message to the following email addresses:

NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca (NC-NOC-CNP-GD2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca)
Your message wasn't delivered because the destination email system rejected your message for security or policy reasons. For example, the email address might only accept messages from certain senders, or it might not accept certain types of messages, like those larger than a specific size.

Contact the recipient (by phone, for example) and work with them and their email admin to determine what policy or setting blocked your message and what you should do to make sure that future messages from you won't be rejected.

For more information, see Status code 5.7.1.

May 14, 2018
Hi Bhavna, Did you get a response from CIC regarding your NOC by any chance ?
Hi Leonard,
I sure did on the next day itself, but they just sent me few links and suggested me a keyword to search on the website which might match my duties & responsibilities.
I hope this helps.