NOC CODE HELP

rahimpal

Star Member
Oct 21, 2013
China
NOC Code......
im bit confused of NOC code kindly help
Job 1 2281 0r 2282 ?

 Remote Infrastructure Management Services, System performance monitoring & tuning,
 Administration and Troubleshooting Red hat Linux 4 & 5, Troubleshooting network problems,
 Windows 2008 server configuration and maintenance, Troubleshooting component failures with windows and other application, Active Directory users and groups management
 Job1

Managing servers, workstation, desktops and laptops. VMware - Infrastructure monitoring & Maintenance, Install and configure Hyper-V virtual machines,
 Troubleshooting LAN connectivity problem, Monitoring of various log sources and identifying risks and issues, Monitoring servers using BMC patrol Express ,
 Updating servers with latest service packs and hot fixes. Backup and Restoration of data on Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis. Providing technical assistance to the users, Performing IT security audits.
 Installation and configuration of Antivirus Administration Software, Monitoring all Servers, Routers, Switches & Network performance.
 Assembling PC and Installation of Hardware Components and Troubleshooting Sql DB server 2008.

JOB 2 2281 0r 2282?

 Administration of Windows 2008 Active Directory, Performing User Account Administrative tasks. Managing user accounts and providing folder share and security level permissions.
 Managing around 4000 plus Desktops and maintaining the Inventory.
 Deploying Windows Operating system in Desktops using Windows Deployment Services.
 Providing Level 1 and Level 2 support for Windows users.
 Configuring, managing and troubleshooting McAfee Antivirus server and agent issues.
 Writing Batch/VB scripts to ease daily System Administration tasks.
 Installation and deployment of LAN and WAN Network devices e.g. Firewall, Routers & Switches.
 Implement updates, upgrades, and security patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
 Preparing IT audit reports and presenting to senior management for improvements.
 Troubleshooting Exchange server mail issues. Mailbox creation, deletion, assigns rights etc. Backup restore, user management, troubleshooting of user related mailing matter issues. Monitoring the mail traffic queue and the disk space usage Mail delivery management etc..
 Provide technical assistance to employees over phone, email and using remote control software like Dameware. Supporting users in troubleshooting of all software’s used in development environments.
 Installing & troubleshooting issues arise in database software’s like SQL server 2008 & Oracle database.
 Troubleshooting network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment.
 Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Web Server related problems running on IIS and JBOSS server., etc.
 Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity,
and workstation hardware/software.
 Controlling LAN and WAN traffic using Websense Filtering tool.
 Troubleshooting virtual environments built on Microsoft’s Hyper-V and VMware.
 Perform Backup and restore tasks for business continuity plan.
 Providing technical training to new team members.

job 3 2281 0r 2282?

 Provide technical support for provisioning for Mobile Value Added services.
 Routine Health check of all VAS (Mobile Short Message Service Center) System and Services.
 Performing 1st level fault diagnosis and rectification on all systems.
 Performing Software upgrades and patches implementations in SMSC.
 Execution of Change Requests for Configuration changes in the LAN Network.
 Troubleshooting Davinci software, Network and hardware related problems.
 Checking and monitoring the process in the Windows server 2003, Troubleshoot and perform maintenance on Windows server 2003.
 Primary contact point for all clients for the VAS provisioning and troubleshooting.
 Check and send daily health checkup report of the windows Servers with respect to disk space, Cleaning up tomcat web server. Troubleshooting tomcat web server related issues.
 Analyzing logs and traces in SS7 for resolving the calls related issue.
 Installation of Microsoft SQL server, querying database and trouble-shooting database issues.
 Document all system procedures as guidelines for new employees and reference Materials for support engineers.
 Perform weekly backup on Window servers. Installing software, patching, upgrading and
Maintenance of operating system. Creating batch scripts for automate daily tasks.
 Responsible for routine DBA jobs like Backups and Restores. Daily Database Health Checks and Monitoring.
 Configure LAN equipment’s like hubs, switches and Installing Configuration of the Dialogic Signaling Server SIU (Signaling Interface Unit) for connectivity with IN nodes.
 Working with internal teams to resolve customer issues relating to billing related issues.
 Providing and communicating technical solutions to internal teams, and delivery project teams, performing configuration and routing changes for the SS7 connectivity.
 Troubleshooting LAN and WAN devices to resolve VAS service related issues.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
send an email to this address

RESP-NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

they might be able to match your JD with NOC code

ZeljkaP

Mar 5, 2016
Can.ott said:
send an email to this address

RESP-NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca

they might be able to match your JD with NOC code
Hey Can.ott, thanks for sharing this address!
I do have a similar query like rahimpal - seem to fall under several NOC and not sure which one to choose. EE submitted already and (as many) waiting for Ontario NOI. Do you know if, in case I need to update my NOC but it stays in the same category (ie. 0 or A), this will affect my score?
The address you've provided, is that a governmental service?

Thanks

psharma.np

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
In my case when I applied for PNP, I selected a different NOC code than the one province nominated for me. So, I believe if there is not much difference you can pick one which is most appropriate and they will likely change the NOC nomination if the other is suitable.

Hope that helps!

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
ZeljkaP said:
I do have a similar query like rahimpal - seem to fall under several NOC and not sure which one to choose. EE submitted already and (as many) waiting for Ontario NOI. Do you know if, in case I need to update my NOC but it stays in the same category (ie. 0 or A), this will affect my score?

Thanks
Just updating your NOC will not affect your CRS score provided it is still under skill type 0, A or B and meet the minimum requirement.

Can.ott

Feb 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZeljkaP said:

Thanks
you can change noc provided it stays in O,A or B. and yeah it is government service.