+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for Fraud Analyst

richie2020

Oct 28, 2020
Hi guys, please i need your help in finding a NOC Code for Fraud Analyst. I am thinking of using NOC 1114 but not sure if that's the right code. My duties are:
  • Identify suspicious activity using the fraud monitoring tool and other systems.
  • Review and monitor member account registration, deposit and withdrawal transactions.
  • Monitor sites for suspicious activity and fraudulent transactions and signs of promotion / abuse, passing of funds and other prohibited acts.
  • Perform initial investigations and take immediate corrective action to mitigate losses to the business.
  • Complete a variety of account and payment administration tasks
  • Scrutinize all financial transactions in accordance with our KYC and AML policy.
  • Chargeback administration and case management.
    Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.Thank you

richie2020

Oct 28, 2020
upon further research and inquiries, the best NOC code for Fraud Analyst is NOC 1114. Go through the various job titles and duties especially Financial investigators.Thanks

Flipperock

Mar 23, 2022
It is for the investigation of a wide variety of crimes related, for example, to financial fraud, companies hire specialized private detective agencies. For example, I personally turned to the service for help https://corporateinvestigation.com/private-intelligence / . The main advantage of this agency is that all its employees are former federal agents with a huge work experience, which allows them, thanks to their experience, to do it much faster and efficiently. In addition, they have access to information that can be very important during the investigation.