+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for Demand Planner job

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Hello,

I hope someone can help. I am currently working as a Demand planner in supply chain and I want to which NOC code should I use for that? 1215 or 1225?

I can't find any particular NOC code for demand planner.

Thanks in advance

qwerty69

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Hey, about the same. I couldn't find a NOC code for demand planning, so I'm using 1215, which includes some of my duties. It's the closest one that I could find.

Reactions: Xhosa

DotAdé

Apr 21, 2018
Hey, about the same. I couldn't find a NOC code for demand planning, so I'm using 1215, which includes some of my duties. It's the closest one that I could find.
Hey. Was your application successful?
I also want to use 1215 for a Supply planning analyst role.
Thanks.

manaise

Jun 17, 2018
Hi Guys, can you let me know what NOC code can an S&OP manager apply to?
This role includes both demand planning & supply planning roles.

TamerM

Jul 24, 2018
Hi,
I think 1215 is the closest NOC (even though the Main Duties outlined are not close, but there are some close "Job Titles" like the Supply Chain Supervisor).
My experience is in Demand Planning and i couldnt find any NOC that closely fits the role as much as NOC#1215.

Leonard12

Jun 26, 2018
Hi Guys, I am a Demand & Replenishment Planner. I am confused between the following NOC codes; that are 1215,0113 and 0621. Please can anyone help me out in selecting the correct NOC ??

Following are my job duties :

· Managing customer order cycle in coordination with Production Scheduler, customers and logistic team for despatch schedules and final despatches

· Handling the sales and operations of the designated key customer accounts including managing their stock levels.

· Supervising the warehouse workers for stock movements from one warehouse to another warehouse across different states.

· Directing the warehouse team to despatch stocks to customers in case of urgent deliveries

· Train new team members in job duties and company policies

· Analyze demand variances, identify trends and anomalies and collaborate with sales to achieve forecast accuracy improvements

· Drive resolution to operational issues, while keeping cross-functional partners aware of supply issues

· Monitoring the production life cycle in coordination with production department and customers

· Overseeing that stocks are delivered to customers on time

· Plan and drive continuous supply chain improvement initiatives across the area of focus such as identifying and management of demand risk and opportunities

· Inspect the Aged stock (>90 days) on monthly basis, and on basis of that direct the logistics team for timely dispatch of stock to customers as per contractual arrangements

· Prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply chain work units.

· Oversee opportunities for delivery optimization and order consolidation gains in the efficiency of the process by constantly reviewing systems.

Reactions: manaise

Saibaba402

Oct 13, 2018
Hi,

I am currently applying for Express entry to Canada but am confused on the apt NOC code for my profile.
Request you to kindly guide me with reference to the same.

Industry - FMCG/Alcohol Retail and distribution/Costa Coffee retail

Title - Demand Planner. (middle management with direct reporting to Senior Management).

Key job responsibilities:
1. Forecast planning - Annual Aggregate and Monthly Forecasts generation, Implementation and Monitoring for variance for over 20,000 SKUs across 5 countries for liquor/Costa Coffee/Emirates Leisure Retail products.
 Develop and share forecasts and forecast reviews for Spirits/Wines/Travel Retail/International Markets. Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to incorporate current and long–term market intelligence/ new products introductions into the demand plan at product, customer and market levels.
 Analyze and align with cross functional teams on forward forecasts and variances. Analyze, highlight and report any abnormalities to internal teams and senior management.
 Review category wise performance vs. forecasts and previous years’ performance. Align with Spirits and Wines department heads on forecast assumptions and deep dive analysis.
 Drive demand planning process. Track and explain the variance in term of performance versus outlook during demand reviews, share findings and analysis.
 Develop and track Forecast KPIs, assess effectiveness and suggest improvement plans.
 Support marketing/supply planning/customer service with forecasting and planning metrics working to meet customer needs.

2. Inventory Management - Develop weekly and daily stock transfer plan for 40 different sales channels across 4 warehouses locations including Duty Paid and Duty Free warehouses.
 Co-ordinate closely with Warehouse and Customer Service for receipt, delivery of goods.
 Develop stock replenishment plans based on inventory stock levels vs ideal stock levels vs capacity at various warehouses.
 Assign requisite stocks for over 40 sales channels based on sales, forecasts, in-coming shipments.
 Ensure company-wide Customs Duty targets are achieved by tracking month wise progression.

Reactions: manaise

Xhosa

Jul 25, 2017
Hi,

I am currently applying for Express entry to Canada but am confused on the apt NOC code for my profile.
Request you to kindly guide me with reference to the same.

Industry - FMCG/Alcohol Retail and distribution/Costa Coffee retail

Title - Demand Planner. (middle management with direct reporting to Senior Management).

Key job responsibilities:
1. Forecast planning - Annual Aggregate and Monthly Forecasts generation, Implementation and Monitoring for variance for over 20,000 SKUs across 5 countries for liquor/Costa Coffee/Emirates Leisure Retail products.
 Develop and share forecasts and forecast reviews for Spirits/Wines/Travel Retail/International Markets. Collaborate with Sales and Marketing to incorporate current and long–term market intelligence/ new products introductions into the demand plan at product, customer and market levels.
 Analyze and align with cross functional teams on forward forecasts and variances. Analyze, highlight and report any abnormalities to internal teams and senior management.
 Review category wise performance vs. forecasts and previous years’ performance. Align with Spirits and Wines department heads on forecast assumptions and deep dive analysis.
 Drive demand planning process. Track and explain the variance in term of performance versus outlook during demand reviews, share findings and analysis.
 Develop and track Forecast KPIs, assess effectiveness and suggest improvement plans.
 Support marketing/supply planning/customer service with forecasting and planning metrics working to meet customer needs.

2. Inventory Management - Develop weekly and daily stock transfer plan for 40 different sales channels across 4 warehouses locations including Duty Paid and Duty Free warehouses.
 Co-ordinate closely with Warehouse and Customer Service for receipt, delivery of goods.
 Develop stock replenishment plans based on inventory stock levels vs ideal stock levels vs capacity at various warehouses.
 Assign requisite stocks for over 40 sales channels based on sales, forecasts, in-coming shipments.
 Ensure company-wide Customs Duty targets are achieved by tracking month wise progression.
I am using NOC 1254 because my duties in the employment letter are very similar to the lead statement in 1254. However, 2-3 duties also match in NOC 1122. Therefore, I am going to put NOC 1254 in the application and to be on the safer side, write a cover letter explaining my duties and NOC 1122.

WALA2

Dec 12, 2018
Dear, did you get through the process with 1215 ?
I'm trying to match duties but they don't seem to be so relevant

shaq2

Jan 9, 2019
I am using NOC 1254 because my duties in the employment letter are very similar to the lead statement in 1254. However, 2-3 duties also match in NOC 1122. Therefore, I am going to put NOC 1254 in the application and to be on the safer side, write a cover letter explaining my duties and NOC 1122.
Any luck with 1254? I am a Commercial Demand Planner and was thinking of using 2161 myself. Any suggestions? 1215 description barely matches with my role.

Last edited:

Saadk1989

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, can you please guide me on this? I have demand & business planning experience and i am struggling to find NOC. based on your reply, you chose 1215 - however, 1215 is specifically for those who has supervised team. Further more, there is no mention of demand planners responsibilities in the lead statement or rmain duties.