+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code for Business Performance Analyst

vtdiemhang

Sep 18, 2017
Hello,

What is the best suited NOC code for a Business Performance Analyst?

I just found the following that could apply, but none are perfectly applicable:

1114 Other financial officers
1122 Professional occupations in business management consulting

My job descriptions are:

§ Keep track and maintain all key KPIs and productivity report of the channel​

§ On demand report and presentation of channel performance

§ Perform channel performance analysis and ad hoc analysis (retention, recruitment, productivity, quality, etc) on the channel’s data

§ Support regional reporting through analyzing the monthly and checking performance data from various sources

§ Seek the reasons and root cause for variance of KPIs against the plan ,last year , forecast and other measurements

§ Participate and run the calculations/simulations for productivity improvement projects like: Compensation changes, contests changes, etc.

§ Support and participate all financial projections for annual/monthly/quarterly planning and forecast for the channel

§ Take charge of analytical projects for the channel and partners and ad hoc analysis from/for other departments (compliance, productivity/quality, recruitment, etc)​

Requirements:

§ Undergraduate in in Finance or Actuarial Science​

§ Past experiences in Banks/Financial Institutions/ Insurance

§ Experience in performance management, financial modeling, analysis is an advantage

§ Financial modeling is an advantage

§ Can do attitude, can work under high pressure, people skills, exceptional presentation skills, strong number skills​

It's most suited to 1122 I feel but, not entirely because I am not employed by a Management Consulting firm.

Any advice will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: Soh246 and Kategree

Kategree

Nov 21, 2017
Hello,

My job descriptions are:

§ Perform channel performance analysis and ad hoc analysis (retention, recruitment, productivity, quality, etc) on the channel’s data

§ Support regional reporting through analyzing the monthly and checking performance data from various sources

§ Seek the reasons and root cause for variance of KPIs against the plan ,last year , forecast and other measurements

§ Participate and run the calculations/simulations for productivity improvement projects like: Compensation changes, contests changes, etc.

§ Support and participate all financial projections for annual/monthly/quarterly planning and forecast for the channel

§ Take charge of analytical projects for the channel and partners and ad hoc analysis from/for other departments (compliance, productivity/quality, recruitment, etc)​
Requirements:

§ Experience in performance management, financial modeling, analysis is an advantage

§ Can do attitude, can work under high pressure, people skills, exceptional presentation skills, strong number skills​

It's most suited to 1122 I feel but, not entirely because I am not employed by a Management Consulting firm.

Hello, vtdiemhang!
Could you tell me which NOC have you chosen after all?

susip

Aug 21, 2019
Hello,

My job descriptions are:

Requirements:

Could you tell us what have you choose? I am in the same case and confused between NOC 1122 and NOC 1112

Reactions: Soh246

bricks711

Jul 10, 2020
Hello,

My job descriptions are:

§ On demand report and presentation of channel performance​
§ Perform channel performance analysis and ad hoc analysis (retention, recruitment, productivity, quality, etc) on the channel’s data​
§ Support regional reporting through analyzing the monthly and checking performance data from various sources​
§ Seek the reasons and root cause for variance of KPIs against the plan ,last year , forecast and other measurements​
§ Participate and run the calculations/simulations for productivity improvement projects like: Compensation changes, contests changes, etc.​
§ Support and participate all financial projections for annual/monthly/quarterly planning and forecast for the channel​

Requirements:

§ Past experiences in Banks/Financial Institutions/ Insurance​
§ Experience in performance management, financial modeling, analysis is an advantage​
§ Financial modeling is an advantage​

Hey, eventually which code did you go with? Thanks

Reactions: Soh246

Soh246

Oct 4, 2020
Hello,

My job descriptions are:

§ On demand report and presentation of channel performance​
§ Perform channel performance analysis and ad hoc analysis (retention, recruitment, productivity, quality, etc) on the channel’s data​
§ Support regional reporting through analyzing the monthly and checking performance data from various sources​
§ Seek the reasons and root cause for variance of KPIs against the plan ,last year , forecast and other measurements​
§ Participate and run the calculations/simulations for productivity improvement projects like: Compensation changes, contests changes, etc.​
§ Support and participate all financial projections for annual/monthly/quarterly planning and forecast for the channel​

Requirements:

§ Past experiences in Banks/Financial Institutions/ Insurance​
§ Experience in performance management, financial modeling, analysis is an advantage​
§ Financial modeling is an advantage​

Hey I am in the same position, really confused. Can you please tell which Noc code you used? Thanks!

Barkes

Jan 27, 2022
Hey! To learn more about these issues, you should visit the platform https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/resources/financial-modeling/types-of-financial-models. With the help of this resource you will be able to improve your knowledge in matters related to finance. For example, I studied financial modeling. Thanks to this, I was able to distribute the family budget so that now we save a large amount every month. You have no idea how much money we spent on all sorts of nonsense! And now we have become much smarter financially.