+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for Bid Manager (Industry - Information Technology)

Sep 16, 2018
I also have the same profile. The strange thing is that I never saw anybody who is applying with such profile except this thread.
I am waiting for my Wes evaluation report. Once I receive it, I will apply. I have been to many consultants but none of them suggested me to use 6221. While I am totally inclined towards it.

Guys let's make a WhatsApp group to stay connected.

I do carry the same profile and in confusion about NOC .....can we create a WhatsApp group for all the PR aspirants who are Bid managers/presales ...it would definitely help ahead as well during job search.....if there is already a group...do add me please-9620442727

Sep 16, 2018
Hi,

I have been part of a Presales team for ~6 years now. I have submitted my application with 6221 code only since the responsibilities mentioned aligned with my profile.

Although, the NOC mentions it to be in the Wholesale/Retail Trade area but it also specifies Computer Services selling as one of the sub-area.

I will keep this group updated about my application progress. Thanks!
Hi Ankitvm,

ANy update on your application ?

sschd

Dec 26, 2017
Good to see so ma guys in presales / Bid Managers...i am also a bid manager for the past 7+ years... I used NOC code 2171

shruti.1421

Jun 18, 2019
Hi,

I am work experience in the same profile with current designation as Proposal Writer / Pre Sales Consultant and in confusion right now with NOC.
Can someone please suggest and is their any one who got ITS with NOC 6221 yet?

Ecool

May 18, 2019
Hi,

I am work experience in the same profile with current designation as Proposal Writer / Pre Sales Consultant and in confusion right now with NOC.
What NOC did you use?

shruti.1421

Jun 18, 2019
Hi,

Yes, I received my COPR almost a month back. I had used NOC 6221.
Hey,
Can you please share the Job reference letter sample which you have used matching with your NOC. I am trying to figure out what all work activities we should include along with the other details.

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Priyanka / Devanshu,

Please can you share number to touch base on this right and best suited NOC code for technical presales and bid manager role.

Pls msg me on 7347487989

Hi Devanshu, Divyanshohr,

Did you get your answers? which one you used, finally? 6221?

I have a similar profile.. its very confusing. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

optimaxx

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
NOC Code......
Hello,

Can somebody please guide me what should be the correct NOC code for Bid Manager in IT industry.

I have been in Pre-Sales all through-out my career and would want to select a NOC code which will be best fit for my profile.
I am a purely functional person with very limited technical knowledge. My profile mostly involves responding to RFPs and RFIs.

Kindly suggest.
Thanks in advance.

-D
Hi, which noc listed codes did you choose at the end?

I believe you need to select the most relevant one to your current occupation.

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/noc.html

Mar 14, 2019
Guys I think 2171 also matches. I am also a pre sales consultant guy who takes requirement from customer and design solutions based on it.

6221 looks more of a wholesale business profile.
Let me know what you think

Hi,

Even I've applied with the same NOC 6221. What stage your application is currently in??

Last edited:

vna

Jan 15, 2020
Hi. I'm in a similar situation. I used to previously work as a Bid manager but switched to IT consultant role last year. Should I be using 6211 for the work experience in my previous company? Any guidance would help

spannu

Aug 26, 2020
Hey!

Can anyone suggest NOC for bid manager?

I have done MBA(Marketing & Finance) working in IT Company as bid manager.

Thanks in advance