+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC code for Bid Manager (Industry - Information Technology)

devanshu

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Can somebody please guide me what should be the correct NOC code for Bid Manager in IT industry.

I have been in Pre-Sales all through-out my career and would want to select a NOC code which will be best fit for my profile.
I am a purely functional person with very limited technical knowledge. My profile mostly involves responding to RFPs and RFIs.

Kindly suggest.
Thanks in advance.

-D

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
Hello,

its very dufficuilt to suggest something just on the basis of limited info. try to post your full JD and responsibilities and we might be able to help. alternatively there is a website called docveri.com.. they give you professional suggestions for a small fee.

divyanshohr

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Hello,

Can somebody please guide me what should be the correct NOC code for Bid Manager in IT industry.

I have been in Pre-Sales all through-out my career and would want to select a NOC code which will be best fit for my profile.
I am a purely functional person with very limited technical knowledge. My profile mostly involves responding to RFPs and RFIs.

Kindly suggest.
Thanks in advance.

-D
Did you find your answer? I have exactly same profile and thinking of using 6221 code

priyankag

Jul 2, 2018
Did you find your answer? I have exactly same profile and thinking of using 6221 code
Hi Devanshu, Divyanshohr,

Did you get your answers? which one you used, finally? 6221?

I have a similar profile.. its very confusing. Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Tapan_1988

Aug 16, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
I also have the same profile. The strange thing is that I never saw anybody who is applying with such profile except this thread.
I am waiting for my Wes evaluation report. Once I receive it, I will apply. I have been to many consultants but none of them suggested me to use 6221. While I am totally inclined towards it.

Guys let's make a WhatsApp group to stay connected.

Reactions: manojkalekar88

kaysingh

Sep 4, 2018
Guys I think 2171 also matches. I am also a pre sales consultant guy who takes requirement from customer and design solutions based on it.

6221 looks more of a wholesale business profile.
Let me know what you think

ankitvm

Sep 3, 2018
Hi,

I have been part of a Presales team for ~6 years now. I have submitted my application with 6221 code only since the responsibilities mentioned aligned with my profile.

Although, the NOC mentions it to be in the Wholesale/Retail Trade area but it also specifies Computer Services selling as one of the sub-area.

I will keep this group updated about my application progress. Thanks!

Reactions: Aroraprince786