+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code for bank probationary officer

Priyanka0390

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
I am working as an bank officer in a public sector bank in India.

My job duties involves:

1)Processing and opening of bank accounts applications of individuals.

2) Processing and opening of bank accounts of companies and other firms.

3) Promoting sale of various third party products which includes bancassurance and other insurance products.

4)Taking care of increase in deposit of bank by providing efficient customer service.

5) Providing access to mobile banking and other online services.

6)Managing remittances department which includes inter bank as well as intra bank transfer.

7)Opening of government business accounts.

8)Opening of Loan accounts.

Kindly provide me correct NOC code under which I can apply for skilled worker category.

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
I am working as an bank officer in a public sector bank in India.

My job duties involves:

1)Processing and opening of bank accounts applications of individuals.

2) Processing and opening of bank accounts of companies and other firms.

3) Promoting sale of various third party products which includes bancassurance and other insurance products.

4)Taking care of increase in deposit of bank by providing efficient customer service.

5) Providing access to mobile banking and other online services.

6)Managing remittances department which includes inter bank as well as intra bank transfer.

7)Opening of government business accounts.

8)Opening of Loan accounts.

Kindly provide me correct NOC code under which I can apply for skilled worker category.
You did not mention your 'designation'
I would look up 1212 and 1114 if I were a banker.

Reactions: love4immigration

SangitaSo

Jun 29, 2019
Hello,
Need your guidance.
I have done MBA in Finance.Worked for 2 years 6 months as Banker(Bank Officer) in one organization and will be completing 6 months working experience
as Financial Analyst in november(2019).
If my CLB is 9, Will it be counted as 3 years of work experience so as to calim 50 crs point and shall I apply for pr now or wait
for november and under which NOC shall I apply?

SangitaSo

Jun 29, 2019
listen!! it would be good if your can prove 3 years of experience in same NOC, as complications generally delay applications. I am MBA fin, govet banker for 3 years, NOC 122, CLB 9, unmarried and got PR within 5 months without any ADR or anything else. I am not sure about two NOCs.
Hello amananytime,
thanks for replying.
I have already left my first job and experience was 2 years 6 months and now I am working as financial analyst(in different organization) and will be completing its 6 months this november.
So will it be considered as total experience of 3 years?

cwrcmp

Oct 9, 2019
listen!! it would be good if your can prove 3 years of experience in same NOC, as complications generally delay applications. I am MBA fin, govet banker for 3 years, NOC 122, CLB 9, unmarried and got PR within 5 months without any ADR or anything else. I am not sure about two NOCs.

cwrcmp

Oct 9, 2019
I am also working in a bank as assistant manager. Can u please What suggest me what documents should I submit as proof of work experience?