+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc code confusion

annu singh

Jan 20, 2024
Hlo
Would someone please let me know which noc code I should have to follow for my profile. I have one year experience. My job title is restaurant Assistant manager ( noc code 0) but most of my job responsibilities are matching with noc code B as a shift supervisor. I am planning to apply my through Atlantic immigration program. And for this program it is very important for me to choose the right noc code and get job in the same noc code. Please suggest me what should I have to do.
Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hlo
Would someone please let me know which noc code I should have to follow for my profile. I have one year experience. My job title is restaurant Assistant manager ( noc code 0) but most of my job responsibilities are matching with noc code B as a shift supervisor. I am planning to apply my through Atlantic immigration program. And for this program it is very important for me to choose the right noc code and get job in the same noc code. Please suggest me what should I have to do.
Thanks
You need to match your NOC to your job duties. So if your job duties match shift supervisor, you should pick shift supervisor.

annu singh

Jan 20, 2024
You need to match your NOC to your job duties. So if your job duties match shift supervisor, you should pick shift supervisor.
Thanks for the answer. I am planning to apply through Atlantic immigration program. According to that program, I have to find a job in the same noc code or higher. So, is that ok if I get the job of shift supervisor instead of assistant manager?