+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code Confusion

HKV

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hello @rswamina,

My JD is very similar to yours, just wondering if you have heard anything on your NOC code? I am very confused about which one to use. I am confused between 1112 and 1114. Thanks for your help!

chiragsb

Nov 27, 2018
Hi,

Could you please guide me what would be the NOC for the below duties performed by me. Below are bullet points of some of the activities performed. HR for some weird reason said they can give only around 5/6 points. Currently have taken it as 1114 - Other Financial Officers. There are other job responsibilities too but HR would not want to print everything except for the main 5/6 points.

• Provide services to support part of Fixed income/Money markets/Forex products such as Inter-bank FX/MM, Corporate FX/MM, Non-deliverable Forward, Plain-vanilla Option, Complex Deposits etc. on the Regional Processing of FX/MM/CPD/FX Option for EMEA/North America region.
• Trade capture, bookings and amendments for lifecycle events, which includes daily fixings, barrier events, exercises and expiries.
• Performance analytics reporting for the assigned portfolios and ensure data accuracy for the daily/monthly data reconciliation from different regions to the central database are accurate.
• Closely analyze STP Processing and work to increase STP without mismatch of Settlements Cash flows.
• Co-ordinate and act as a key point of contact for clients, global business partners, the Front Office, Middle Office, etc. to ensure smooth business continuity.
• Amending/canceling trades as per trade recaps and ensuring PNL’s are in line.
• Client Money Reporting to the Senior Management on a daily basis.
• Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines as per different market requirements.
hi, did you receive your PR under what NOC did you apply?