+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code 4161

enviro20

Apr 10, 2018
4161 Natural and applied science policy researchers, consultants and program officers

I have a query related to this NOC. I DO NOT have an engineering background (pursued Masters in Environmental Science and Technology) and later did PhD in Environmental Engineering..

I am working as an Environmental Engineer (but the responsibilities are related to providing environmental consulting to manufacturing units/companies) and deal a lot with air, soil, groundwater and work on the contaminated sites.

My job description fits the NOC 2131-Civil Engineers (Esp where they mention
  • Monitor air, water and soil quality and develop procedures to clean up contaminated sites
So i would like to know should I select 4161 as I don't have an engineering background or 2131 as the job description fits well, but has the following:

Employment requirements
  • A bachelor's degree in civil engineering or in a related engineering discipline is required (i dont have this)
  • A master's degree or doctorate in a related engineering discipline may be required.\ (but have this)
KIndly help.
Thanks

NJvv

Aug 27, 2020
Hey, were you able to identify your NOC code for your application? Please advise. Thank you!