Noc Code 1221 Office Coordinator CEC

Dr.dhruv

Star Member
Jul 18, 2014
CANADA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi there. Can you please check out duties of my noc code 1221 as a Dental Office Coordinator for matching up lead statement and main duties?

His daily responsibilities include, but were not limited to the following:
• Coordinate dental inventory and control on dental office budget
• Manage in ordering of dental and office supplies and equipment as needed
• Oversee patient-management software (Tracker) and ensure accurate patient records including charting, client’s files, x-rays and treatment plans
• Prepare treatment plans and estimates for the patients as directed by Dentist
• Determine and establish standard dental operating procedures
• Set up dental office priorities including continuity of patient care and patient flow
• Coordinate day to day operations of dental office including facilities planning and utilization of resources
• Coordinate a daily schedule chart audit and make paper copies for each dental treatment room
• Update financial, medical and insurance information when a patient arrives
• Generate financial statements and daily end reports for Dentist
• Invoice patients for dental services according to insurance coverage as well as follow up with insurance company if needed
• Assist in scheduling and booking appointments
• Participate in staff meeting and staff training
• Maintain clear communication of issues within the dental unit
• Manage patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, reschedules and cancellations
• Advise the Dental Office Staffs or Health and Safety Representative on Occupational Health and Safety issues affecting clinic staff
• Understand and ensure RCDSO dental policies, practices and guidelines are adhered to within the dental office
• Respect and maintain confidentiality for all patients according to all applicable standards and the Privacy Act
• Participate in appropriate professionaldevelopment and continuing education as required
• Ensure storage, packaging and collection of infectious wastes/sharps in accordance with the dental office infection control/sharp policy

Puja shalini

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
Hello i m also in same situation, my job title is dental administrative assistant with the above duties you mentioned.. can you tel me if it noc b or c ???

Puja shalini

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
One of my friend recently had the same issue and he pr dint go through. But next time when he opened a fresh application with same job title . He got his pr. How can ircc reject and accept the same job title ?

jillianb33

Dec 16, 2019
Hey, I'm in the same situation as you (chosen NOC 1221) so i'll do my best to assess what you have here. From what I can tell NOC 1221 Administrative Officer is one of the more general NOC's that can relate to a lot of different roles across many industries but I have read from multiple sources that your job title is not important, they are merely assessing your duties against the lead statement and duties, you need to match roughly 80% to pass their eligibility check:

So this is what they will be comparing your job to:

Administrative officers oversee and implement administrative procedures, establish work priorities, conduct analyses of administrative operations and co-ordinate acquisition of administrative services such as office space, supplies and security services. They are employed throughout the public and private sectors. Administrative officers who are supervisors are included in this unit group.
  • Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
    • Oversee patient-management software (Tracker) and ensure accurate patient records including charting, client’s files, x-rays and treatment plans etc. + Determine and establish standard dental operating procedures
  • Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
  • Carry out administrative activities associated with admissions to post-secondary educational institutions
  • Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
    • Respect and maintain confidentiality for all patients according to all applicable standards and the Privacy Act + Understand and ensure RCDSO (?) dental policies, practices and guidelines are adhered to within the dental office
  • Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
    • Manage in ordering of dental and office supplies and equipment as needed
  • Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
    • Invoice patients for dental services according to insurance coverage as well as follow up with insurance company if needed + Generate financial statements and daily end reports for Dentist
  • Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
    • + Manage in ordering of dental and office supplies and equipment as needed
  • Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
    • Generate financial statements and daily end reports for Dentist + Invoice patients for dental services according to insurance coverage as well as follow up with insurance company if needed
  • May supervise records management technicians and related staff.

To start with I think you have way too many bullet points, ideally you would want a max of 8-10 that summarizes the main responsibilities of your role, you might want to pick the strongest matches to the NOC duties and combine some duties together into one duty (e.g. everything to do with budgeting/finance like preparing estimates, invoices etc. as one) From the looks of it though you cover a lot of the duties it seems like a strong match to me however I'm no expert at all - hence why I'm on this forum looking for advice myself!

Hope that helps a bit.

jillianb33

Dec 16, 2019
Would someone be able to advise on how my own NOC matches up with 1221?

Noc duties:
  • Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
  • Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
  • Carry out administrative activities associated with admissions to post-secondary educational institutions
  • Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
  • Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
  • Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
  • Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
  • Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
  • May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
My duties:
  • Schedules counselling appointments and psychoeducational programs for students on campus and maintains an integrated scheduler/database and file management system for all clients.
  • Coordinates work processes, establishes schedules and resolves complex issues
  • Identifies, evaluates and implements new office operation policies and procedures
  • Prioritizes work load in a collaborative environment whilst adhering to strict policies and procedures to ensure confidential client data stays secure
  • Organizes and arranges meetings, facilities, workshops, venues and other functions
  • Processes data to prepare statistical evaluation reports for outreach, group and workshop programs
  • Develops and delivers orientation training of new staff in administrative office practices and procedures, as well as providing refresher training sessions as requested
  • Implements crisis aversion procedures including coordinating with the campus security department and emergency services to keep clients and staff safe
I don't do anything to do with budgeting or finance but I'm hoping the rest of my duties are enough to be the right NOC. Thanks!

SahilPat

Feb 3, 2022
Appointment Coordinator

My employer said my NOC code is 13110.

Can somebody compare my credentials and confirm

My job duties are:

Lead customer relations process management at assigned store(s) by observing, installing, and training approved CR processes, to assure our customer’s perspective comes first.
Gather accurate customer information to create a database for continual follow-up and retention
Build and maintain knowledge of product information, current sales pricing, and dealership and manufacturer events and promotions.
Utilize computer skills within our Internet department to increase appointments, sales and customer retention.
Utilize phone skills to follow up with customers about their experience, resolve any issues or concerns that they may have encountered
Utilize phone skills to set solid appointments with daily customer call-ins, lists of sold and unsold floor traffic, previous customers, referrals, other generic leads and service and parts customers.