+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC Code - 1112 Financial Analyst

Anishcool

Apr 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your duties should align with that in the Noc.....if you thoroughly read the Noc 1112 duties you will find they are broadly written. If you could corelate them with that of your process through different job specific words fine. 80% match is more than enough.

Ravi.P

Apr 19, 2019
I was working with Oracle Processing Services Limited for the period of two years as Associate Consultant. I am confused regarding the NOC code to be selected while creating my express entry profile.
Below listed are the various duties performed by me during period of engagement. Kindly guide under which NOC code does these duties classify.
1. To collect and analyse data recieved from the Custodian banks as SWIFT messages in order to reconcile the same with Fund manager’s data for Delaware and EMEA regions.
2. Publishing the cash balances of the reconciled accounts for perusal by portfolio managers the following day.
3. Research and resolve various breaks that we come across. This includes the analysing buy and sell trades, Fx trades and identifying discrepancies due to corporate actions such as dividend and interest payments.
4. Manage daily deliverables for EMEA and generate report at the end of the day indicating funds reconciled alongwith exceptions.
5. Researching for Overdraft scenarios in the Equity and Fixed income funds
6. Uploading of various Bank Statements for those custodians whose MT 950 Swift messages do not flow into the system and reconciling the same.
7. Reviewing activities performed by team members and ensuring the output production meets quality standards.

Deepthi1112

Apr 22, 2020
Hi Friends,

I have a total of 5 years of experience and for the past one year i have been working as a senior financial analyst in Deutsche bank, on my offer letter it states that i am a Senior analyst will that be a issue if i select the NOC Code 1112 will i have to submit any documents supporting my job roles, also i have was earlier working in Business Development will that have an impact on my profile.

Hi,

Even im Working as SFA In wells trying for Canada PR , how is the Demand for Position in Canada?