+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC CODE 0122 clarification needed

SowmyPT

May 28, 2020
Hi

Has anyone with NOC code 0122 got invitation to apply? If so please share details like if it was express entry or provincial nomination and which province.

mgupta41

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
I am also working as an assistant manager(scale 1 officer) in public sector bank from last 5 years(2years worked as a clerk Nd it will be 3 years as an officer).
I am looking after operations department.
And some of my duties match those of noc code 0122(assistant operations manager banking) and some of noc code 1212).

But I am confused for 0122 code.
As u are in banking sector,can u please help me with my roles and responsibilities??
Hi, I am working as assistant manager in a public sector bank and my NOC is 0122. Since u got PR using this NOC, I will be thankful to you if u can send me job reference letter containing roles and responsibilities.
My email id- guptakartik2008@gmail.com

Yogiannu

Aug 23, 2021
HI,
Even I am working in Public sector Bank as Documentation and loan disbursement officer , I.e- post sanctioning of loan , I get the customer to sign all the loan documents, collect all the relevent original documents of property, create banks charge on the property mortgaged, explain the loan repayment terms to customer..
My question is I don't see any type of description related to this profile in NOC 0122.
Can anyone suggest which NOC I might fit into..

Yogiannu

Aug 23, 2021
Hi, I am working as assistant manager in a public sector bank and my NOC is 0122. Since u got PR using this NOC, I will be thankful to you if u can send me job reference letter containing roles and responsibilities.
My email id- guptakartik2008@gmail.com
HI,
Even I am working in Public sector Bank as Documentation and loan disbursement officer , I.e- post sanctioning of loan , I get the customer to sign all the loan documents, collect all the relevent original documents of property, create banks charge on the property mortgaged, explain the loan repayment terms to customer..
My question is I don't see any type of description related to this profile in NOC 0122.
Can anyone suggest which NOC I might fit into..