+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC clarification required for Quality assurance profile

Okuku-one

Mar 9, 2018
Good day All,

I am new here. I am presently trying to file in my experience. I sincerely do not know which NOC i belong to. I studied Electrical Electronics Engineering and previously worked as a:

1. Project Electrical Engineer
2. Project QA/QC Electrical/Instrument Inspector
3. QA/QC Engineer

My current position is to carry out inspections according to the contract, Work method statement, work methodology, plan audit and conduct them, development work method statement according to the contracts, also develop ITPs, etc...

A reply from you all, will be of great relief and help.

Thanks in anticipation.

Den

Last edited:

Okuku-one

Mar 9, 2018
Good day All,

I am new here. I am presently trying to file in my experience. I sincerely do not know which NOC i belong to. I studied Electrical Electronics Engineering and previously worked as a:

1. Project Electrical Engineer
2. Project QA/QC Electrical/Instrument Inspector
3. QA/QC Engineer

A reply from you all, will be of great relief and help.

Thanks in anticipation.

Den

jatin_uppal

Oct 9, 2017
Ok then I go with 2141 code.
Hi....I want to know that Is your 2141 code accepted by cic??? because I am also a Quality Assurance Engineer and I have done B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I am very much confused which NOC code I should use...So, please help.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you please share the answer he received? I wanna find out if the same approach would solve my problem
My advise for that case was NOC 2141. Of course it depends on case to case basis. 2141 are people dealing with suppliers (or internal quality or customers), getting quality alerts / making 8D reports, evaluating suppliers or internal quality. They can also setup acceptable quality level (how many parts per million can be faulty) and setting up preventive measures (like additional inspection or such). Those measurements can be then implemented in the process.
However they do not change design of the product as such (for that different NOC is responsible).

max13

Mar 19, 2012
I work as an Quality Assurance Executive. Monitoring calls, providing feedbacks to the assigned team. Designing and conducting training as per the feedback. Creating and sharing reports with Operations Managers, supervisors, QA managers. Making sure all the product knowledge is applied as per the client's requirements. Calibration with the clients to to identify training needs and train the sales team as per the product knowledge and compliance protocols. Helping improve the close rate of the agents. Submit progress reports to the managers of the Workforce Management, Training & Development, Compliance and operations departments. Taking calls 1 day a week to generate a stellar call for the sales team to follow. which NOC will apply 6314? for Call center supervisor?

Last edited:

johnDSA

Aug 3, 2021
Hi....I want to know that Is your 2141 code accepted by cic??? because I am also a Quality Assurance Engineer and I have done B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I am very much confused which NOC code I should use...So, please help.
Finally, which one you selected?