+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC C (6522) - ANY CHANCES OF GETTING A PR?

Dec 24, 2017
Hello to everyone and Happy new year to all of you!

I have a foreign work experience of over 10 years in a customer facing role in the automotive industry. After checking the NOCs in detail, I found NOC 6522 to be the most accurate one.

Now I understand that NOC 6522 is NOC C skill type and I have certain queries about that. I read somewhere that to create an Express entry profile, I need to have experience in NOC 0, A & B.

I also would like to know as to how bright/ weak are the chances for NOC C occupation to get an invitation to apply for PR? Anyone here from the automotive aftersales industry?

I would surely appreciate some honest comments on this.

Best Regards,

Deepesh P

imehdee

May 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Outland)
NOC Code......
2175 & 1224
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
Not Received. BG in Progress.

I have a foreign work experience of over 10 years in a customer facing role in the automotive industry. After checking the NOCs in detail, I found NOC 6522 to be the most accurate one.

Now I understand that NOC 6522 is NOC C skill type and I have certain queries about that. I read somewhere that to create an Express entry profile, I need to have experience in NOC 0, A & B.

I also would like to know as to how bright/ weak are the chances for NOC C occupation to get an invitation to apply for PR? Anyone here from the automotive aftersales industry?

Best Regards,

Deepesh P
Can someone please reply to this? My sister also wants to apply with NOC 6522.

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
The minimum requirement for express entry is "at skill type 0, or skill levels A or B of the 2016 National Occupational Classification (NOC)". so if its under skill level C than you do not meet minimum criteria for express entry and you will not be eligible.

other factors are IELTS score, proof of funds etc. they also plays major role in eligibility.

Last edited:

harrys147

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017

Best Regards,

Deepesh P
if that is the only experience you have than you will not going to eligible for express entry. if you are married and your spouse has more than 1 year of experience under 0/A/B than you can apply as dependent and get PR.