18/03/2015
Med's Done....
11/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
soon
Hello all,

Can some one of you help me to decide the right NOC category for my job. Below is my roles and responsibilities. Appreciate your help.

Examine and analyze the accounting and financial records (i.e., Journal and General ledger entries, Bank and Broker Statements, Cost & Expense Reports, and other accounting and tax related information) of corporate hedge fund and private equity clients to ensure accuracy and compliance with accounting principles of the funds (i.e., GAAP - Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and compliance with various agreements with the clients
• Examine accounting records and utilize the system to, on a regular and ad-hoc basis, extract data and prepare financial statements and reports (i.e., Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, determination of “Net Asset Value”, Capital Allocation reports and trial balance)
• Analyze financial statements and reports to determine the monthly and annual investment returns and work with other internal departments to prepare relevant reports for our corporate clients
• Monitor and prepare price, cost and strategy analysis and provide relevant reports
• Coordinate with fund auditors for interim and year-end audits, prepare required audit-related reports and schedules, with potential involvement in the preparation of year-end financials in accordance with accounting principles of the funds (i.e., GAAP)
• Make recommendations to improve efficiency and develop internal controls for processes when appropriate
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations for hedge funds with portfolios exposed to equities, forwards, options, equity swaps and other over-the-counter instruments and control/monitor corporate clients’ collateral , margin and fee payment transactions.
• Perform quarterly, semi-annual and annual capital statement analysis of the various private placement holdings of our corporate clients and calculate the Carried Interest of all eligible partners on a deal-by-deal basis.
• Maintain contact with external investment managers, investors, banks and brokers, international clients and internally liaise with other Citco offices worldwide, to ensure that client needs are met.
• Execute the financial control elements of the job including but not limited to corporate actions, income and expenses, fees, capital transfer and performance.
• Work with all team members to improve product quality and consistency
• Lead fund migration, new fund launches and fund liquidations to successful completion.
• Provide training and ongoing support to new and existing team members (i.e., Fund Accountants and Co-op students) in their professional development.

Thank,
Ila

kirtiwld

Oct 7, 2018
Hi Illa,
I have almost similar profile. Can you please tell me what NOC did you go for?
Thanks in advance.

Kirti.