+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4151 Psychologist Let's make a support group

simple future

Aug 29, 2012
hi everybody?

any psychologies left here?
(if not - i hope all of you are already settled and working.... ;D)

we're doing the process to Quebec. i am a clinical psychologist. have 4 years of expreince, mostly with children. but also in a mental hospital, and 3 years as a school psychologist.
i have a masters degree. i know in Quebec a PhD is not necessary.
any one knows what i have to do to get started?
will i need to take an exam? would i need supervision?
how hard is it to get a job as a psychologist?

i have many more questions...

if there are any other psychologist here, let's get together and help each other out?

DaGiuDream

Oct 12, 2018
hi friends..i have not sent my application yet .. i am applying for alberta..is it a good destination for psychologist?
Hi guys, it's past a lot if time from your last post. I would know if you had a good prospective once in Alberta. I'm going to evaluate my degrees through iqas. That would be kind if you could explain or better suggest me the best way to get the provisional license, at first. I'm from Italy, and I've got two bachelors (3 years each one) and a master's (2 years) in clinical psychology,so do you think Iqas will equalize them to a canadian Master's? Thank you.

mamadebbie

Dec 5, 2018
Hi all
Is there any Psychologist here who entered into Canada for supervised practice?
What kind of visa does one apply for

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys,
i am planning to apply for SINP PNP under the subject NOC 4151, i need to know if it is regulated profession in Sask province, if regulated do we need to get NOC From the related regulatory, and what is the process to get NOC, i don't have PHd , i have masters degree from Pakistan with total 16 years of education overall. pls advise. thanks.

Saadk1989

Mar 18, 2019
Hi guys,
i am planning to apply for SINP PNP under the subject NOC 4151, i need to know if it is regulated profession in Sask province, if regulated do we need to get NOC From the related regulatory, and what is the process to get NOC, i don't have PHd , i have masters degree from Pakistan with total 16 years of education overall. pls advise. thanks.
Hi Abdulqayyum. Any luck with the information? i am running the process for my sister who did Mphil and has 18 years of experience as a child psychologist.

thanks

Saad

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Abdulqayyum. Any luck with the information? i am running the process for my sister who did Mphil and has 18 years of experience as a child psychologist.

thanks

Saad
Did you read the Handbook that outlines the qualifications and steps required for licensure from the Sask. College of Physiologists.