+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC - 4131 Rejection Reasons!

Vijay2010

Jul 6, 2010
I was Rejected as I owned my institute. I think in this category employees (as instructor) might be getting Visa but for self employed they have made it impossible to prove. If anyone under this category has got visa on the basis of own business, I would like to know.

I run Private Training Institute for Diploma & Degree Engineering classes for 10 years. I have placed all documents - Registration of Institute with - State Govt. for Professional Tax, with Municipal Corporation for Professional Tax, Service tax, Income tax, Sale deeds (dastevej) for my commercial property owned to run the institute.

But they rejected saying that my Institute is not having approval from Education Department from State Govt., so I cannot be considered as instructor!

Now as a matter of fact, in Gujarat (and may be in all states) there is no system that either State or Central Govt. gives such permission to run private coaching class. In my city there might be 500 (& in whole state 1,00,000) such institutes, but no one has such permission. Registration with several Govt. departments are the only (indirect) permission.

Instead, suppose I would have shown me as an employee (may be of my own institute) I would have got it. Or otherwise I would have produced fake employment papers that I am lecturer with so & so Degree Engineering College (many of my friends run such AICTE approved colleges) and I would have gone through.

So 50 genuine papers can not prove which a single fake paper can prove!

I wrote to Education Ministry of State Govt. too, to issue permission / Registration Certificate to run such an institute, But there is no answer.

I think in Kota, Rajasthan there are National level coaching institutes who prepare students for IIT, AIEEE, PMT etc. Those institutes (like Bansal, Vision, Fiitjee, ANIE etc.) teach say 10,000 students per institute every year and their annual turn over in Crores. Though those institutes may not have such Registration Certificate from Education Dept. of Central Govt. So their owner-cum-instructor is not a teacher!

In such a policy, CIO, Sydney should reject at first place only to 4131 - self employed, so that large labor of placing whole file to ND is saved.

Actually as compared to employed instructor, self employed instructor works harder as he has to prove himself every day to survive & grow in business. In Job there are 1 (or few) boss, here in business each student and parents are boss! Though we are not considered as a teacher! It's really a matter of great regret!

Readers may correct me if I am running my institute in some illegal way, as I don't have any permission from State Govt.!

Thanks to all!

Mpadhya

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Hello Vijay,

It is quite strange to hear about your case....

Could you please share your timelines as when did you apply and when did you case got rejected ??? Did you receive medicals or not ??? these things will surely help other to analyse ...!!!

Please do talk about the above things at length.

Thanks

uni

Star Member
Dec 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
u
Mpadhya said:
Hello Vijay,

It is quite strange to hear about your case....

Could you please share your timelines as when did you apply and when did you case got rejected ??? Did you receive medicals or not ??? these things will surely help other to analyse ...!!!

Please do talk about the above things at length.

Thanks
Dear Vijay,

I also applied in same category.. did you put any strong documents which states that you are an instructor in your own institute. such as Testimonials from your past students....

because as per your documents it shows that it is your own institute.