+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4031 EXPRESS ENTRY

aamirkwe

Aug 8, 2016
Hi

I am a teacher by profession having experience of 3 year in teaching in high school .The subject I teach is mathematics and computer sciences to secondary grade students .I have studied engineering and hold master degree in computer engineering .Am I eligible to apply under the noc 4031 .My husband also holds master degree and having two years of experience as a finance analyst further my sister in law lives in Canada and hold pr card .

Pls advice
Thanking in advance

Reactions: Khatrao

aamirkwe

Aug 8, 2016
Hi

I am a teacher by profession having experience of 3 year in teaching in high school .The subject I teach is mathematics and computer sciences to secondary grade students .I have studied engineering and hold master degree in computer engineering .Am I eligible to apply under the noc 4031 .My husband also holds master degree and having two years of experience as a finance analyst further my sister in law lives in Canada and hold pr card .

Pls advice
Thanking in advance
Plz reply

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We cannot assess the appropriate NOC for you. Most likely 4031 is the best NOC given the details you have provided.

Only you know what your day-to-day duties are. Match those with the duties outlined in 4031 and decide for yourself.