+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4031/4032 Anyone got PR after the launch of EE

Vai

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Hi internet get disconnected in train as they are not interested in giving Pr to school teachers above post says
Teacher NOC will be difficult to get provincial nominations.. but as u have high crs you would get direct CIC invitation.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Canada graduates too many teachers. There is little demand for them except for French teachers outside Quebec. PNP is not the best route.

Vai

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Canada graduates too many teachers. There is little demand for them except for French teachers outside Quebec. PNP is not the best route.
Exactly.. my CRS is below 400 ..so keeping hope that CRS score may come below 400

Vai

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Saskechewan has early childhood teacher on their job in demand category..those who are qualified for that can apply Sask pnp.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
EEC usually requires much less training and pays a lot less. There are shortages in many places because the compensation is quite low for how demanding the job can be.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Says in the profile that you need a B. Ed but not sure what NOC you would pick if you don't have a B. Ed. Just to warn you that you will not be qualified to teach at a Canadian public school without a degree from a teacher's college in Canada. There is a surplus of teachers on top of that. There is a demand for French speaking teachers in many areas of the country though but you would need to go back to school to qualify as a Canadian teacher before you could teach.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
I understand delays are for Pnp if you have good crs score like 440 above then no delay they have to give you ITA
Hi Sameer,
Old post but could you please share your experiences with 4031 NOC PR.hope u got yours .I want to apply for same , from DU Delhi University India.
Thanks and regards
Please reply if you get to see this post.

Dewdrops1502

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Hi all,

I have a concern. While calculating my CRS score, I come across this question :
In the last 10 years, how many total years of foreign skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

My queries are that I have 3.5 yrs of Elementary (Primary) teacher experience ( April 2012- March 2014 one school, gap of 6 months September 2014-March 2015 another school, April 2015-March 2016 previous school again) and then after a gap of 1 year (as I had moved to another town) an experience of 2 yrs as Secondary teacher where I'm currently working.
1. So will this experience be counted as 5.5 years even though its not in continuity?
2. NOC codes 4031/4032 belong to the same occupation right?

Teachers who have gone through this process or anyone familiar with this, kindly clarify.

Sandhusarwar

Jul 25, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 November
AOR Received.
20 November
Hi all,

I have a concern. While calculating my CRS score, I come across this question :
In the last 10 years, how many total years of foreign skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

My queries are that I have 3.5 yrs of Elementary (Primary) teacher experience ( April 2012- March 2014 one school, gap of 6 months September 2014-March 2015 another school, April 2015-March 2016 previous school again) and then after a gap of 1 year (as I had moved to another town) an experience of 2 yrs as Secondary teacher where I'm currently working.
1. So will this experience be counted as 5.5 years even though its not in continuity?
2. NOC codes 4031/4032 belong to the same occupation right?

Teachers who have gone through this process or anyone familiar with this, kindly clarify.
Hello , very few teachers in this forum. I never got any response or help but since I know a little now so
If you can show 3 years in primary ,go for it. It's 4032 code. 3 years give you max points. Other experience u can simply mention. But choose 4032 for max points .it's upto you .I mean u should have letters salary account , payslips , income tax forms . Hope u got your answer .

Reactions: Dewdrops1502