+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4031/4032 Anyone got PR after the launch of EE

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fatani said:
I doubt they dont want to process NOC 4031/4032.
@ fatani, Although my NOC is not exactly what is being discussed here but I belong to the same teaching class i.e "University lecturers". I got nominated this December, so you should keep your hopes high of getting nominated by the end of December. Just make sure whether you will be requiring a certificate from the province in which you need to work to pursue your job description. This could be the only reason why they are taking so long to give you nomination.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
syedahraza said:
@ fatani, Although my NOC is not exactly what is being discussed here but I belong to the same teaching class i.e "University lecturers". I got nominated this December, so you should keep your hopes high of getting nominated by the end of December. Just make sure whether you will be requiring a certificate from the province in which you need to work to pursue your job description. This could be the only reason why they are taking so long to give you nomination.
The case in point here is ours. That being said before application we had done sufficient research and have understood and confirmed that whatever certification is required for teaching NOCs isn't for the outsiders, it's for the local Canadians or Canadian educated applicants.

Yes, certifications may be required once you immigrate to Canada and plan to start work in your NOC. For that we have already mentioned in a detailed LoE to that effect that we plan to do the bridge courses for teaching to be eligible for the profession.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadaWeCome said:
The case in point here is ours. That being said before application we had done sufficient research and have understood and confirmed that whatever certification is required for teaching NOCs isn't for the outsiders, it's for the local Canadians or Canadian educated applicants.

Yes, certifications may be required once you immigrate to Canada and plan to start work in your NOC. For that we have already mentioned in a detailed LoE to that effect that we plan to do the bridge courses for teaching to be eligible for the profession.
It makes no sense why OINP should not nominate you after all this time and documentation that you have provided. Going over your timeline, you are waiting for more than a year and still nothing. What did their last communication tell you about the status of your application?

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
syedahraza said:
It makes no sense why OINP should not nominate you after all this time and documentation that you have provided. Going over your timeline, you are waiting for more than a year and still nothing. What did their last communication tell you about the status of your application?
As per our last communication with them they said our application is in the decision phase (whatever that means)...but we don't know since when is it in that phase.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015

rash1480

Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One month since we talked, CanadaWeCome. What response did your appeal to the Premier generate? Fingers crossed to hear back from u.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
rash1480 said:
One month since we talked, CanadaWeCome. What response did your appeal to the Premier generate? Fingers crossed to hear back from u.
Premier responded with an email saying that our concern is related to her colleague Hon. Minister of Citizenship & Immigration Ms. Laura Albanese, she is forwarding our case to her and we should soon hear from her office.

After that we are waiting AGAIN...

Vai

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
4032..been one year in pool.. recreated the profile this July.. Is there any chances of getting NOI from Ontario?