+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4012 questions plz

zahraa

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hello, I'm currently pursuing a Masters degree and working as a graduate assistant at the university. I'm not being paid in cash , instead the amount of money I earn is deducted from my tuition fees. Do you think that I'm eligible to apply to EE even if I'm not being paid in cash?
I appreciate any insight on this matter.
Thank you,

amit2410

Nov 26, 2018
Please ask your department if they can issue you a reference letter of employment which contains your job duties, work hours and remuneration. They can mention the remuneration was paid to you as a waiver for tuition fees. If yes, then you will be eligible to claim points in CRS.

Reactions: zahraa

zahraa

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Please ask your department if they can issue you a reference letter of employment which contains your job duties, work hours and remuneration. They can mention the remuneration was paid to you as a waiver for tuition fees. If yes, then you will be eligible to claim points in CRS.
So if they agreed to write the letter it shouldn't be a problem. Thank you for your reply.

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
So if they agreed to write the letter it shouldn't be a problem. Thank you for your reply.[/QUOTE
Hello, I'm currently pursuing a Masters degree and working as a graduate assistant at the university. I'm not being paid in cash , instead the amount of money I earn is deducted from my tuition fees. Do you think that I'm eligible to apply to EE even if I'm not being paid in cash?
I appreciate any insight on this matter.
Thank you,
Hi,

Please I'll like to know if you successfully applied using your NOC 4012 experience? Thank you.