+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4011

Ottoman

Nov 8, 2014
JS4011 said:
Agreed with you... please open a new thread for this and post the procedure to file . every one from all noc which are capped will be joining. pls inform to all existing threads after you open.

Its ridiculous to mispend hard-earned money on cheat lawyers & arrogant judiciary always favoring CIC. Learn some lesson from those of pre-feb 2008 applicants waited for 7 years for their turn...did all kind of financial & family planning.......then spent many thousands on fraudulent lawyers & got nothing so far against unfair Canadian Govt. decision to delete cases. Forget about this and pray & sort out some other endeavors in life. Serve your parents & poor people around.

OxyM

Feb 4, 2015
anisanges said:
Agree with u friend!

But doesn't feel like she is spreading rumors as her appl might have been charged under Phd category and she might have got information from others on capping. Everybody tend to share positive information..

Personally i feel sorry for applicants who cant be within the cap as i can understand how much painful it is!!

Even i am not sure if i get my PR as its not sure until we get visa in hand!!

Wish you all good luck and keep trying for EE! We will come to know ways with in this year!!

Ofcourse it is good to spread a positive news but only when they are true, otherwise it is not positive at all, and according for what we read to apply under PhD stream you have to do that in matter of 12 months of your graduation or 24 I'm not sure that was the case for her.

dharm_97

Mar 2, 2015
my noc 4011 was reached on 25 november still no updates..
one of my friend who got PER and his application reached on 26 nov in another NOC.
so what happen with NOC 4011?
any one charged for noc 4011 after 25th november?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
dharm_97 said:
my noc 4011 was reached on 25 november still no updates..
one of my friend who got PER and his application reached on 26 nov in another NOC.
so what happen with NOC 4011?
any one charged for noc 4011 after 25th november?
NOC 4011 is likely capped in late October (see the blog a few pages earlier).

drasif

Jan 28, 2015
Dear Group Fellows,

Just talked with the CIC personal on telephone. She has just confirmed that my file has returned yesterday due to cap under NOC 4011 has been reached. Mine was delivered on December 18, 2014. Anyway, its fate. No other option except to apply under EE

yogesh1985

Nov 29, 2014
bmbsumon said:
Really happy!!!
My cc have been charged on 15th January. NOC 4011, Application Received 23rd October.
Do cic send the mail when they charge the cc. I think they only send the PER mail. i.e positive eligibility review. How you came to know that your cc was charged on this particular date? Did you approached for this??

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)

Here is standard CIO shit.

Lets say hello to USA)

Canada goodbye :p

Want to give you horrific shit .

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #4 – February 27, 2015

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (February 27, 2015).

Ottawa, February 27, 2015

Chris Alexander
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence Under the Express Entry System (February 27, 2015)
Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on February 27, 2015 and ending on February 28, 2015 is: 1187
Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on February 27, 2015 at 23:59:51 UTC, have been assigned a total of 735 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

See previous instructions respecting invitations

IDIOTEN SWEINE from CIC now invites people with 135 points out of 600.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
nick.rwth said:

Here is standard CIO *censored word*.

Lets say hello to USA)

Canada goodbye :p

Want to give you horrific *censored word* .

Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system #4 – February 27, 2015

The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, pursuant to section 10.3 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, gives the annexed Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence under the Express Entry System (February 27, 2015).

Ottawa, February 27, 2015

Chris Alexander
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration

Ministerial Instructions Respecting Invitations to Apply for Permanent Residence Under the Express Entry System (February 27, 2015)
Determination — number of invitations

1. (1) For the purposes of paragraph 10.2(1)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, the number of invitations that may be issued during the period beginning on February 27, 2015 and ending on February 28, 2015 is: 1187
Required rank

(2) Foreign nationals who, on February 27, 2015 at 23:59:51 UTC, have been assigned a total of 735 points or more under the Comprehensive Ranking System that is set out in the Ministerial Instructions Respecting the Express Entry System, as published in the Canada Gazette, Part I, on December 1, 2014 and as amended from time to time, occupy the rank required to be invited to make an application for permanent residence.

See previous instructions respecting invitations

IDIOTEN SWEINE from CIC now invites people with 135 points out of 600.
They are probably in Federal Trade program, and they may be cooks or trade people. They do not need much educational credential.

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
Its not enough cooks?
I cant believe that!
Its a complete waste to my opinion!

SPB

Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Any young person will get almost this much score for his age alone.

jas2424

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Hi Mates,
What is the most useful EE thread on this forum? Any suggestions?

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
jas2424 said:
Hi Mates,
What is the most useful EE thread on this forum? Any suggestions?
EE is no way to be below 600 points. I believe skilled workers is no more needed in Canada.

lionheartleo2001

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Doc's Request.
04-feb-2014 (photos)
Nomination.....
23-Dec-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-05-2015
nick.rwth said:
EE is no way to be below 600 points. I believe skilled workers is no more needed in Canada.

jas2424

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
nick.rwth said:
very disappointed perspective! I totally disagree wz y
Anyway, it is just an online profile,,what are we going to loose? we have our ECA and IELTS already..