23-03-2015
Interview........
3rd line update on 03/31/15: Medical results have been received
Passport Req..
18-06-2015
LANDED..........
23-09-2015
OxyM said:
May I ask you , since you completed at least 3 to 4 years for PhD in Australia , why you did not immigrate there ?

Not easy process....just similar to express entry. Moreover my sister is already in Canada!!

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Hi All! I am an applicant of NOC 4011,Nov 19th.Yestday i spoke to an agent of CIC.She said cap is reached for NOC 4011 n ur app is returned on 20th feb 2014.I asked her about CIC update on Dec 16th about cap.She said Srry. I dont know.This is what the info I have.

Finally a big disappointment.lots of expenses incurred for nothing in return.So sad.....broken into tears.....but should be alive for my family....

Again should swing into action.

I m on the verge of submitting my PhD(Marketing Management) in India, probably in a couple of months.

I request all members of the forum to throw some light on express entry. How to get a job offer in EE

I request *****nick.rwth**** to enlight me about any post-doc opportunities in Canada if possible.

Eagerly awaiting ur responses.

drasif

Jan 28, 2015
Mere Naseeb Mein Tu Hai ke Nahin
Tere Naseeb Mein Main Hun Ke Nahin
Ye Hum Kya Janein Ye Wo Hi Jane
Jis Ne Likha Hey Sab Ka Naseeb :(

First applied in Feb 2005 from Nagasaki while I was doing my PhD. Waited whole 7 and half years till got documents returned due to policy decision. Again applied in December 2014 (Application Received on 18 December under NOC 4011). At that time CAP was not yet achieved. Nevertheless, now it is clear that I 'll also receive my documents back within a month. I always accept the decisions based on policies; however, this time it is total mistake rather blunder from CIC update on CAP. If it would be communicated back to us that time probably wither we would never applied or even tried to fix ourselves in another nearest NOC.

Guys, what do you think, would it be wise enough to go into litigation against CIC for that or restart efforts towards applying through EE or even leave it for ever.

But in any case, destiny defines the pathway, not you and me. :-*

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
Only one question...
Cap of 1123 was 822 on 16 Dec
I accept that they were all apps with charging, PER and above and also reviewed but not charged.
I also accept that these figures were of those applicant who applied in Aug-Sept-Oct and there are so many un-opened applications are in queue.

But form where they selected remaining 178 applications?
only 2-3 charging were reported (don't know these also real or fake) after December.

Where is charging details of these 178 applicants? No one out of these 178 is in forum?
if at-least 15-20 charging has been reported thereafter I will happily believe the cap-full status and admit my own mistake of being late.

Same for other 3 NOCs also
Can some one explain this?

aazhar

Oct 26, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 11 2015
Nomination.....
21 jan 2015 per
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
19 aug 2015 slu
Med's Request
01-01-2016 postposd due to wife Pregnancy
Med's Done....
medical done 29-03-2017
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
09-may -2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2017
LANDED..........
INSH ALLAH in 2018
ravalravig said:
Only one question...
Cap of 1123 was 822 on 16 Dec
I accept that they were all apps with charging, PER and above and also reviewed but not charged.
I also accept that these figures were of those applicant who applied in Aug-Sept-Oct and there are so many un-opened applications are in queue.

But form where they selected remaining 178 applications?
only 2-3 charging were reported (don't know these also real or fake) after December.

Where is charging details of these 178 applicants? No one out of these 178 is in forum?
if at-least 15-20 charging has been reported thereafter I will happily believe the cap-full status and admit my own mistake of being late.

Same for other 3 NOCs also
Can some one explain this?
dear plz note its only few ppl who use this website not rest of the world .Many ppl who have applied wud have not use this fourm

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
aazhar said:
dear plz note its only few ppl who use this website not rest of the world .Many ppl who have applied wud have not use this fourm
My dear friend, this forum represents around 20% of population. And we are in the era of whatsapp, here a negative news spreds like a virus by mean of i heard, my friend got charged... Etc etc then why not positive news?
If they have charged atleast 178 people, where are they? are they on Mars?

pepsibear

Apr 18, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
ravalravig said:
My dear friend, this forum represents around 20% of population. And we are in the era of whatsapp, here a negative news spreds like a virus by mean of i heard, my friend got charged... Etc etc then why not positive news?
If they have charged atleast 178 people, where are they? are they on Mars?
I agree with you.

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
jyothi999 said:
Hi All! I am an applicant of NOC 4011,Nov 19th.Yestday i spoke to an agent of CIC.She said cap is reached for NOC 4011 n ur app is returned on 20th feb 2014.I asked her about CIC update on Dec 16th about cap.She said Srry. I dont know.This is what the info I have.

Finally a big disappointment.lots of expenses incurred for nothing in return.So sad.....broken into tears.....but should be alive for my family....

Again should swing into action.

I m on the verge of submitting my PhD(Marketing Management) in India, probably in a couple of months.

I request all members of the forum to throw some light on express entry. How to get a job offer in EE

I request *****nick.rwth**** to enlight me about any post-doc opportunities in Canada if possible.

Eagerly awaiting ur responses.

I completed a postdoc in Canada, but it will give you no bonus to find a job since nobody is doing LMIA.

Currently I am on visitors visa. Found few jobs but nobody willing to do LMIA.

Everyone wants OWP or PR permit.

In addition any postdoc is a low pay job where you get 50-70% from salary you deserve.

Currently thinking about US, it is better in the way that you can work for cash without permits, and there is a way more jobs there.

In average every Canadian looking for a job for 6-8 month.
In Germany you can find a job in 1-3 month.

I think my point is clear.

OxyM

Feb 4, 2015
rejiss said:
Not easy process....just similar to express entry. Moreover my sister is already in Canada!!
thank you for your reply, I heard yes it is not easy but as long you have Aust. credentials you will get a good score, but for family reason i understand it
if you don't mind can we connect further

OxyM

Feb 4, 2015
pepsibear said:
I agree with you.
I agree with you both, and then here comes the time to ask "Vinisha" this member who was spreading news not coincident with what we have now and many people giving her hearty thanks for her apparently misleading news.
1st she posted she was charged 24th of december or some date around this and applied with NOC 4011 even she confirmed it again when people started wondering
2nd she spread a rumor transferred from a "friend" that the cap wasn't reached till end of december.
So do have you Vinisha really were charged under NOC 4011 because if you were all applicants returned there apps because of the cap should complain about that since they were earlier than you and their applications were complete.

jyothi999

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Hi Nick.rwth....

Thanq so much for shedding light on my queries.may I get ur mail id or whatsapp as I can get more guidance from u.

nick.rwth said:
I completed a postdoc in Canada, but it will give you no bonus to find a job since nobody is doing LMIA.

Currently I am on visitors visa. Found few jobs but nobody willing to do LMIA.

Everyone wants OWP or PR permit.

In addition any postdoc is a low pay job where you get 50-70% from salary you deserve.

Currently thinking about US, it is better in the way that you can work for cash without permits, and there is a way more jobs there.

In average every Canadian looking for a job for 6-8 month.
In Germany you can find a job in 1-3 month.

I think my point is clear.

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 17 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line updated on 29 Feb 2015 (Process started on 26 Feb)
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
08 Apr 2015 * Medicals received on 18 Apr 2015
OxyM said:
I agree with you both, and then here comes the time to ask "Vinisha" this member who was spreading news not coincident with what we have now and many people giving her hearty thanks for her apparently misleading news.
1st she posted she was charged 24th of december or some date around this and applied with NOC 4011 even she confirmed it again when people started wondering
2nd she spread a rumor transferred from a "friend" that the cap wasn't reached till end of december.
So do have you Vinisha really were charged under NOC 4011 because if you were all applicants returned there apps because of the cap should complain about that since they were earlier than you and their applications were complete.
Agree with u friend!

But doesn't feel like she is spreading rumors as her appl might have been charged under Phd category and she might have got information from others on capping. Everybody tend to share positive information..

Personally i feel sorry for applicants who cant be within the cap as i can understand how much painful it is!!

Even i am not sure if i get my PR as its not sure until we get visa in hand!!

Wish you all good luck and keep trying for EE! We will come to know ways with in this year!!

Papillon

Jul 5, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
drasif said:
Mere Naseeb Mein Tu Hai ke Nahin
Tere Naseeb Mein Main Hun Ke Nahin
Ye Hum Kya Janein Ye Wo Hi Jane
Jis Ne Likha Hey Sab Ka Naseeb :(

First applied in Feb 2005 from Nagasaki while I was doing my PhD. Waited whole 7 and half years till got documents returned due to policy decision. Again applied in December 2014 (Application Received on 18 December under NOC 4011). At that time CAP was not yet achieved. Nevertheless, now it is clear that I 'll also receive my documents back within a month. I always accept the decisions based on policies; however, this time it is total mistake rather blunder from CIC update on CAP. If it would be communicated back to us that time probably wither we would never applied or even tried to fix ourselves in another nearest NOC.

Guys, what do you think, would it be wise enough to go into litigation against CIC for that or restart efforts towards applying through EE or even leave it for ever.

But in any case, destiny defines the pathway, not you and me. :-*
dr. sb..

aur bhee gham heyn zamaney mey mohabbat k siva...
kash ham in[canada] sey mohabta na kertay, to na RUSWAA hotey...
[sent u a PM plz]

i m back after quite a time. sort f hybernating n being patient.
still can't believe wat they did with us..
THE LAST UPDATE thing is to be discussed here, and on main forum fswp 2014.

i m f view to file law suit and request all f 'afectees' to join plz.
discuss it and fight for our right...

friends, ur views welcome.

they have treated us like 3rd world... the reason we r fed-up from here..

JS4011

Feb 3, 2015
Papillon said:
dr. sb..

aur bhee gham heyn zamaney mey mohabbat k siva...
kash ham in[canada] sey mohabta na kertay, to na RUSWAA hotey...
[sent u a PM plz]

i m back after quite a time. sort f hybernating n being patient.
still can't believe wat they did with us..
THE LAST UPDATE thing is to be discussed here, and on main forum fswp 2014.

i m f view to file law suit and request all f 'afectees' to join plz.
discuss it and fight for our right...

friends, ur views welcome.

they have treated us like 3rd world... the reason we r fed-up from here..
Agreed with you... please open a new thread for this and post the procedure to file . every one from all noc which are capped will be joining. pls inform to all existing threads after you open.