+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4011

vinisha09

Oct 26, 2014
navneetbiochem said:
hello all
i am noc-4011 , 22/12/2014 applicant. yesterday my brother from Canada, called cic on my behalf. they asked him first name, last name and dob. and they inform him that The Noc-4011 is not capped till december-31, and your application is in process, we will communicate you by mail after 23rd feb. And the nocs which are capped, cic already send them mail regarding this and send their application back.
So friends hope for good
i completely agree with this message. this is what my friend in canada conveyed to me and i conveyed to other noc 4011 applicants. but i feel ashamed to see that we are branded by some forum members as ''panic creators'' or ''surprise shock creators''
please note that my intention is just to give some reliable information that i receive from my reliable friends circle in canada, so that forum members of this noc will have some idea of what is going on with their application.

SPB

Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
vinisha09 said:
i completely agree with this message. this is what my friend in canada conveyed to me and i conveyed to other noc 4011 applicants. but i feel ashamed to see that we are branded by some forum members as ''panic creators'' or ''surprise shock creators''
please note that my intention is just to give some reliable information that i receive from my reliable friends circle in canada, so that forum members of this noc will have some idea of what is going on with their application.
Dear Vinisha
Your message always brings in hope back. First your dd encashment and then the info you shared about your friend. Similar info shared by another member on the forum. Thanks and keep sharing!!

Dec 2, 2012
vinisha09 said:
sorry to say vinisha....there are some members,,,those got their refusal of application bcoz of some other reason but they mention that their application returned because of cap reached....only makes situation panic....oh god help these perople

OxyM

Feb 4, 2015
nick.rwth said:
I am in Canada, post will deliver stuff in general during 1 week, sometimes 10 days due to weather.
We need to get prove of that information, also those who charged, and later get NER, they free place within a cap?
I can agree with you Nick about who don't continue to be get a PER and counted against the cap needless to say that this probability could have been a case for any of the 300 or more applicants that were posted by latest CIC cap count and all of them were waiting the MI which finally determine their eligibility or not to be counted, it is also worth saying that CIC didn't mention that the total final number of the count toward the cap at that time was finally 813, this is what applicants posted as they are all of them already in by adding both the applications counted and those are complete only
Final thing to add: a complete application doesn't mean it is counted toward the cap
Still the question that make all hopes become small Why we don't hear about any one getting charged so far ???

OxyM

Feb 4, 2015
navneetbiochem said:
sorry to say vinisha....there are some members,,,those got their refusal of application bcoz of some other reason but they mention that their application returned because of cap reached....only makes situation panic....oh god help these perople
But do you have any evidence they might not telling the real reason ? or did you see a case that one applicant reported returning an application because of cap reaching and appeared later on to be due to another different reason ??

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Hi Guys,

Lots of confusion .. But no clear answer ..

My brother has been calling from Canada too but no relevant info has been given till date ..

Just hoping for the best ..

Tx Vinisha and Navneetbiochem ..

MHD3336

Jan 6, 2015
Hello everyone.

I am also a Nov. 19th applicant in NOC 4011 and I am inside Canada.
I called CIC two times. They checked my information and said there is no record of your application in the system. The officer said that's all we can say. He also emphasized that agents in their office don't have any info about Caps of any NOC and he was not also aware of any verification system. He clearly told me that all information in this regard is unofficial if people say agents of our office have given them such information. He said I like to help you but that's all I can do.

So please stop distributing inaccurate information.

However, I personally believe the game is over for us. It absolutely doesn't make sense to me that other NOCs are getting charged and don't need verification but only hot NOCs need. I personally think the cap is filled.

Good luck!

Ottoman

Nov 8, 2014
Yes, Its evident that the NOC 4011 capped on 22nd of October 2014. I am grateful to Allah (swt) for His decision. And pray for other members to have patience to overcome this phase of time.

MHD3336 said:
Hello everyone.

I am also a Nov. 19th applicant in NOC 4011 and I am inside Canada.
I called CIC two times. They checked my information and said there is no record of your application in the system. The officer said that's all we can say. He also emphasized that agents in their office don't have any info about Caps of any NOC and he was not also aware of any verification system. He clearly told me that all information in this regard is unofficial if people say agents of our office have given them such information. He said I like to help you but that's all I can do.

So please stop distributing inaccurate information.

However, I personally believe the game is over for us. It absolutely doesn't make sense to me that other NOCs are getting charged and don't need verification but only hot NOCs need. I personally think the cap is filled.

Good luck!

garrydesslar

May 23, 2014
Dear All,

Please guide urgent,

PCC to be done for which address current address where we are residing or mailing address? as both the address are different but in the same city and the same state.

Country India.

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
garrydesslar said:
Dear All,

Please guide urgent,

PCC to be done for which address current address where we are residing or mailing address? as both the address are different but in the same city and the same state.

Country India.
I suggest you should opt for PCC of your address mention in Forms or Passport or else you should inform VO that my address of current resident and communication has been changed

garrydesslar

May 23, 2014
ravalravig said:
I suggest you should opt for PCC of your address mention in Forms or Passport or else you should inform VO that my address of current resident and communication has been changed
Hey bro....
Thanks for revert... but in the application form also I mentioned my permanent and mailing add same but my current residing add was different. its because in my passport the add is off my father which I hve mentioned as permanent address and mailing address but in current address its my rent home address. So I have a doubt that for whc address I shd get PCC?? rgt nw I hve booked my pcc apt for permanent add which is there on pspt too. I hope thts ok...

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
vinisha09 said:
you are right, but if you start information with "I called" instead of "my friend called", people would believe it as an authenticated info (whatever +ve or -ve). We are fed up of "he said", "I heard" kind of thing.

I have called CIC for 4 times, every time i got neutral info that they don't have any info. I wonder how people manage to get info from them regarding capping

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Vinisha is only trying to help .. Altho she was charged long ago still she is in the forum answering questions and trying to help others.

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
ravalravig said:
you are right, but if you start information with "I called" instead of "my friend called", people would believe it as an authenticated info (whatever +ve or -ve). We are fed up of "he said", "I heard" kind of thing.

I have called CIC for 4 times, every time i got neutral info that they don't have any info. I wonder how people manage to get info from them regarding capping
Agents are usually ignorant of everything. They sometimes even told you wrong info, since they may work only part-time and do not work in Sydney.

On the other hand, if our NOC is capped, where are our returned application?

Dec 2, 2012
hello all
there are a lot of negative mentality members are there??? agents from cic never give correct answer if you called them from outside canada. but if you called from canada, sometimes they provide us some information, i don't know how much those are correct.
so we share only those information, and vinisha is also sharing the same. so if some persons can't do anything even those people can do one thing"""""wait"""""......rather that leg pulling to others.....useless fellows