App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
navneetbiochem said:
hello all
i am noc-4011 , 22/12/2014 applicant. yesterday my brother from Canada, called cic on my behalf. they asked him first name, last name and dob. and they inform him that The Noc-4011 is not capped till december-31, and your application is in process, we will communicate you by mail after 23rd feb. And the nocs which are capped, cic already send them mail regarding this and send their application back.
So friends hope for good
I cannot understand what cic is doing... totally giving different answers...uffff ??? ??? ???

aazhar

Oct 26, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 11 2015
Nomination.....
21 jan 2015 per
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
19 aug 2015 slu
Med's Request
01-01-2016 postposd due to wife Pregnancy
Med's Done....
medical done 29-03-2017
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
09-may -2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2017
LANDED..........
INSH ALLAH in 2018
nazmun2014 said:
I cannot understand what cic is doing... totally giving different answers...uffff ??? ??? ???
[/quote
I guess we need to wait for few more weeks to get the real picture .

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
navneetbiochem said:
hello all
i am noc-4011 , 22/12/2014 applicant. yesterday my brother from Canada, called cic on my behalf. they asked him first name, last name and dob. and they inform him that The Noc-4011 is not capped till december-31, and your application is in process, we will communicate you by mail after 23rd feb. And the nocs which are capped, cic already send them mail regarding this and send their application back.
So friends hope for good
You are from which country?

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
Should I apply to express entry? I cannot understand...

ASMS

Oct 8, 2014
sherlin62 said:
plz share cic no from inside canada i will tell my fren to make a call
As per instruction guide Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000], contact with CIC is as follows-

How to contact CIC

Within Canada
CIC Call Centre:
1 888 242-2100 (toll-free)
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time

If you are deaf, deafened or hard of hearing, or you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. your local time by calling: 1-888- 576-8502 (in Canada only).

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
ASMS said:
As per instruction guide Instruction Guide [IMM EG7000], contact with CIC is as follows-

How to contact CIC

Within Canada
CIC Call Centre:
1 888 242-2100 (toll-free)
Hours of operation:
ty for d info will share the communication soon
Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time

If you are deaf, deafened or hard of hearing, or you have a speech impediment and use a text telephone, you can access the TTY service from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. your local time by calling: 1-888- 576-8502 (in Canada only).

OxyM

Feb 4, 2015
zakir_ullah said:
On 16th Feb 2015 I received following email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on February 12, 2015 as the cap of NOC 4011 has been reached. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Your UCI number is *******
Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Alhamdulillah
Zakir ! but regularly CIC doesn't give the details for returning the applications through e-mails, they can send e-mail telling you only that it is on the way as we heard from numerous applicants here, and they keep waiting to know the detailed reason till they receive the letter which explains that, I'm not sure may be in your case you made an inquiry first, However what you said is coincident with that we don't hear about any charging about this NOC for long time. We are in big confusion people calling CIC either say they can not give information about Cap or it was not reached.

OxyM

Feb 4, 2015
navneetbiochem said:
hello all
So friends hope for good
Thanks for sharing this, but if your application received on 22nd December and the cap is not reached, the fees should have been charged already as they reached even processing applications on 23rd, would you please tell us what was your payment mode? and if it weren't charged has anyone have an explanation for what is going on ?

Dr_Jahid

Feb 8, 2015
OxyM said:
Thanks for sharing this, but if your application received on 22nd December and the cap is not reached, the fees should have been charged already as they reached even processing applications on 23rd, would you please tell us what was your payment mode? and if it weren't charged has anyone have an explanation for what is going on ?
Just 5 minutes before I called to CIC. They answered me quata has been filled. My application returned back on 12th February. My noc was 4011. My application was reached on 24 th October. No confusion from my side just now they info me.

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
OxyM said:

Looks like all applications after October 23 is sent for a second review!
That is most obvious case, however I believe that some of rejected candidates out of fear or whatever in posting false information to make people desperate.

This give next solution - all who gets weather positive or negative answer should post a screen of their email to prove that its true!

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
nick.rwth said:
Looks like all applications after October 23 is sent for a second review!
That is most obvious case, however I believe that some of rejected candidates out of fear or whatever in posting false information to make people desperate.

This give next solution - all who gets weather positive or negative answer should post a screen of their email to prove that its true!
I hope you are right nick.rwth and those who wrote cap hasn't reached by 31 december.
On the other hand we see some applicants of other hot NOCs' reaching cap of 1000 reported that their applications are also sent back due to cap filled.
OMG I am utterly confused. ??? :-[

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
warsapp said:
I hope you are right nick.rwth and those who wrote cap hasn't reached by 31 december.
On the other hand we see some applicants of other hot NOCs' reaching cap of 1000 reported that their applications are also sent back due to cap filled.
OMG I am utterly confused. ??? :-[
I am in Canada, post will deliver stuff in general during 1 week, sometimes 10 days due to weather.
We need to get prove of that information, also those who charged, and later get NER, they free place within a cap?

Sidhu0164

Jan 3, 2015
Really confusing situation. Our Noc is a mystery, don't know when it will get solved.
The thing which is scaring me most is that our Noc is not being charged.....what so ever may be the reason...