Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2014
sherlin62 said:
so guyz if 29 oct applicant is getting his application back due to sm mistake nd not capping what is dat u have to say abt capping..
This was also what came into my mind! :'(

farja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
roberton said:
I received my letter in post today, with negative for my application. The letter was sent in Dec and I am a 29th Oct applicant. Obviously the officer who worked on my file made a mistake on the decision for my teaching experience in university. I previously applied under this NOC 4011 in 2008 and was positive and missed out on the 3 month window due to a delayed police certificate. So I wanna appeal and any advice on where to appeal this decision is welcome.
What was the reason metioned by CIC behind your Rejection?

Dr_Jahid

Feb 8, 2015
farja said:
What was the reason metioned by CIC behind your Rejection?
My query if cic reject any application what ever can be reasons, they won't info applicant by sending email?? Pls info ...

SPB

Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Oct 27 applicant gets an email saying the cap is full
Oct 29 applicant gets the package back because of some other reason
Dec 24 applicant's dd is charged
Dec 3 applicant is told that his file is in process and will be informed by email

This is all so very confusing. What is CIC upto?

Sidhu0164

Jan 3, 2015
Hi frnds,
i just called CIC today. But no fruitfull result. Agent told me that we have no record of your application and told that they dont have access to NOC cap status. What i gues is that they don't give information to person if calling out from canada.
I asked about UCI she told that i can't give you that for security reason as i waa calling from out of canada.

jas2424

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Sidhu0164 said:
Hi frnds,
i just called CIC today. But no fruitfull result. Agent told me that we have no record of your application and told that they dont have access to NOC cap status. What i gues is that they don't give information to person if calling out from canada.
I asked about UCI she told that i can't give you that for security reason as i waa calling from out of canada.
when was your file received?
I called from outside Canada and get same answer

jas2424

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
SPB said:
Oct 27 applicant gets an email saying the cap is full
Oct 29 applicant gets the package back because of some other reason
Dec 24 applicant's dd is charged
Dec 3 applicant is told that his file is in process and will be informed by email

This is all so very confusing. What is CIC upto?
someone on the chinese forum sent his application on 22/10 and got charged on 5/1
http://translate.google.com.sa/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.yiminjiayuan.com/thread-167817-1-1.html&prev=search

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
jas2424 said:
someone on the chinese forum sent his application on 22/10 and got charged on 5/1
http://translate.google.com.sa/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.yiminjiayuan.com/thread-167817-1-1.html&prev=search
The website that you list has been found to have virus. In addition, I cannot read the information that you mention.

inproxima

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So, the only piece of information we have that we are certain to be accurate is that no one from our category has been charged beyond the 24th of October (app receive date), correct?

SPB

Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
inproxima said:
So, the only piece of information we have that we are certain to be accurate is that no one from our category has been charged beyond the 24th of October (app receive date), correct?
Except Vinisha 24th dec applicant. Her being considered gave all of us a ray of hope.

warsapp

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
SPB said:
Except Vinisha 24th dec applicant. Her being considered gave all of us a ray of hope.
I guess her application is processed under Ph.D. stream.

pepsibear

Apr 18, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2014
roberton said:
I received my letter in post today, with negative for my application. The letter was sent in Dec and I am a 29th Oct applicant. Obviously the officer who worked on my file made a mistake on the decision for my teaching experience in university. I previously applied under this NOC 4011 in 2008 and was positive and missed out on the 3 month window due to a delayed police certificate. So I wanna appeal and any advice on where to appeal this decision is welcome.
Would you like to share your negative letter to us?

nick.rwth

Oct 7, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
EE 474 points (6th draw)
What other forum have 4011 discussion threat?

Dec 2, 2012
hello all
i am noc-4011 , 22/12/2014 applicant. yesterday my brother from Canada, called cic on my behalf. they asked him first name, last name and dob. and they inform him that The Noc-4011 is not capped till december-31, and your application is in process, we will communicate you by mail after 23rd feb. And the nocs which are capped, cic already send them mail regarding this and send their application back.
So friends hope for good