NOC 4011

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
JS4011 said:
I m not brave heart like him or others. I was restless since june keep on trying and collecting every documents required. when i was ready to apply my wife was pregnant. I thought that our application will be delayed while in medical stage and it will add few more months for our processing, but unfortunately all of sudden due to medical reasons baby was aborted. I never give up my hope even though i lost baby...now with news coming up with cap reached, my reaction to this is completely negative. we fool ourself our heart that everything will be fine, Alhamdullilah. :mad:
will we getback our restless days and nights?

"ek khushi ki talash me thee kitne gham hum ko tadpa gaya..." :( :( :(
First of all .. sorry to know about your baby. that must have been hard time.

but look bro .. this is life and things dont go according to plan. i understand that the amount of effort on procedures is huge and we look for better future.

but let me tell you one thing .. life is not easy as it is in our home countries.i know cos i have 15 years of experience as expat. and 10 years as expat in England.

May be this is not our time to move to Canada doors are not shut yet..

plan you migration again .. n hope for the best. n keep faith .. wot happens........ happens for good.

farja

Star Member
Oct 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2014
lets_go_somewhere_else said:
somebody please call CIC and report back here.

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
lets_go_somewhere_else said:
somebody please call CIC and report back here.

CIC call center is a mess.. they give different version of the story to different callers.

calling cic wont help if you consider..wot different callers had already reported ...

oadil

Star Member
May 10, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
not yet
AOR Received.
not yet
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
not yet
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
sure later on
LANDED..........
surely next year 2015
hi all
just now i call cic to get update of my application, noc--4011, REC DATE 03/12/2014, CC - NOT CHARGED YET,and the only information was provided ---- IN PROCESS-- REST IS CONFIDENTIAL TO SAY AND YOU WILL BE INFORM THROUGH UR MAIL ID.THAT WAS THE WORDS OF CIC AGENT ON THE PHONE,
SENIORS PLEASE- what exactly is my situation.

jas2424

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
oadil said:
hi all
just now i call cic to get update of my application, noc--4011, REC DATE 03/12/2014, CC - NOT CHARGED YET,and the only information was provided ---- IN PROCESS-- REST IS CONFIDENTIAL TO SAY AND YOU WILL BE INFORM THROUGH UR MAIL ID.THAT WAS THE WORDS OF CIC AGENT ON THE PHONE,
It sounds positive. Did the agent give you your UCI?

DeeBruv

Aug 27, 2014
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
WES FSW Platform update 12-12-2014
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29th June 2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2015, Updated forms req and RPRF 17-07-2015, Medicals Received 20-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2016 Pick Up Mail 20-06-2016 ECAS Updated to DECISION MADE 23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
RiyadChowdhury said:
Hi bro, where you been these days ?
I have been silent my Brother. good to hear from you...I feel you real good. God bless you for me.

SPB

Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
oadil said:
hi all
What is the CIC upto? I think you need to make a few calls to find more info. This is all so very confusing.

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 17 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line updated on 29 Feb 2015 (Process started on 26 Feb)
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
08 Apr 2015 * Medicals received on 18 Apr 2015
vk2410 said:
Dear anisanges

Can you please check the location of the candidate who has received back his application ..

I want to understand this as according to me this is as such only possible if this person lives in Canada ..

Otherwise other candidates wud have also got back their applications by now ..

Tx
From India.

Only got mail.

yet to receive the apl. Now i can see other one in forum and one more in wtsapp.

harman_aurora

Feb 7, 2015
anisanges said:
From India.

Only got mail.

yet to receive the apl. Now i can see other one in forum and one more in wtsapp.
so this means people have started getting mails dat noc 4011 has been capped. is it so

roberton

Feb 18, 2015
I received my letter in post today, with negative for my application. The letter was sent in Dec and I am a 29th Oct applicant. Obviously the officer who worked on my file made a mistake on the decision for my teaching experience in university. I previously applied under this NOC 4011 in 2008 and was positive and missed out on the 3 month window due to a delayed police certificate. So I wanna appeal and any advice on where to appeal this decision is welcome.

Liliiiiii

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Cap reached
roberton said:
I received my letter in post today, with negative for my application. The letter was sent in Dec and I am a 29th Oct applicant. Obviously the officer who worked on my file made a mistake on the decision for my teaching experience in university. I previously applied under this NOC 4011 in 2008 and was positive and missed out on the 3 month window due to a delayed police certificate. So I wanna appeal and any advice on where to appeal this decision is welcome.
Write to Campbell Cohen Canadian Immigration Law Firm, I think they can help you

http://www.canadavisa.com/contact-canadian-immigration-office.html

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
roberton said:
Maybe you can write out the content (minus personal details) of your letter too. Then, everyone here can learn from your experience in drafting an appropriate letter for immigration purpose.

sherlin62

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
so guyz if 29 oct applicant is getting his application back due to sm mistake nd not capping what is dat u have to say abt capping..