+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4011

samjam5446

Oct 26, 2014
samjam5446 said:
some 1 plz guide me...i am applying under NOC 4011 as university lecturer for which masters degree is a requirement..i have done my 3 years BBA hons and then 1 and half year MBA so i have a masters degree in PAkistan but wes gave me bachelors equivalency :( now what should i do ??am i not eligible to NOC 4011 now??

RiyadChowdhury

Sep 6, 2014
Chittagong, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed on 21st November
Nomination.....
14-12-2014 PER
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
21-03-2015 DM on 29-04-2015
Passport Req..
01-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015
Want to share a good news with you guys.
DD encashed finally :)

Pray for me

RiyadChowdhury

Sep 6, 2014
Chittagong, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
14-12-2014 PER
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
01-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015
specialmary said:
Praying for you to get PER!
thnx bro. +1 for you :)

Sama_3

Apr 7, 2013
I Applied under 4011 also from Saudi Arabia
My app sent on 17, June
payment DD
CHARGED On 6,October,
PER 21,october
And medical received 25, November
elhamdulillah....

RiyadChowdhury

Sep 6, 2014
Chittagong, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
14-12-2014 PER
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
01-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015
Sama_3 said:
I Applied under 4011 also from Saudi Arabia
My app sent on 17, June
payment DD
CHARGED On 6,October,
PER 21,october
And medical received 25, November
elhamdulillah....
+1 for you. congrats

anisanges

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 17 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Second Line updated on 29 Feb 2015 (Process started on 26 Feb)
Med's Request
25 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
08 Apr 2015 * Medicals received on 18 Apr 2015
zafeer said:
hi i am NOC 4011 applicant and had sent my application on Aug 11 and got the application back last week indicating that I did not meet requirements of Regulations 10 of IRPA. While reading comments on the forum, I had already realised that my experience letters were inadequate and not enough. I am working to reapply again to ensure my application is received by Dec 14 so that I still have one point for age, which I require to get to 67. I have a few queries on my new application:

- Do i put the UCI mentioned on my returned form IMM 0008?
- New form does not have question 4 regarding immigration office requested, is that question moved somewhere else or it has been omitted?
- My experience matches exactly 4011 description, so am requesting my current and previous employers to give me letters covering my job duties and other requirements of hours worked and salary. These will take me to 4+ years that is what I require but I also worked for a short period of 4 months for another employer with different job description, I only have the contract but no expereince letter my question is, is that ok?
- My son is now 19+ so he is not a dependent child as per the new policy, do I need to include any information of him in the application e.g. pictures, birth certificates and forms?
- I just realised that the birth certificate of my other son has misspelling of my, his and my wife's name. Am thinking of covering this in the cover letter and simultaneously apply for the new one, is that ok?
- Lastly police certificates have to be there for just me or also for my wife and son who is now over 19 and not covered in the application?

I realise it requires a lot of effort to answer these but look forward to seniors on the forum to help and want to thank in advance.

regards.
Can u update what is the error in ur exp letter?

zafeer

Nov 29, 2014
hi i will really appreciate if one of the seniors can respond to my queries below thanks
hi i am NOC 4011 applicant and had sent my application on Aug 11 and got the application back last week indicating that I did not meet requirements of Regulations 10 of IRPA. While reading comments on the forum, I had already realised that my experience letters were inadequate and not enough. I am working to reapply again to ensure my application is received by Dec 14 so that I still have one point for age, which I require to get to 67. I have a few queries on my new application:

- Do i put the UCI mentioned on my returned form IMM 0008?
- New form does not have question 4 regarding immigration office requested, is that question moved somewhere else or it has been omitted?
- My experience matches exactly 4011 description, so am requesting my current and previous employers to give me letters covering my job duties and other requirements of hours worked and salary. These will take me to 4+ years that is what I require but I also worked for a short period of 4 months for another employer with different job description, I only have the contract but no expereince letter my question is, is that ok?
- My son is now 19+ so he is not a dependent child as per the new policy, do I need to include any information of him in the application e.g. pictures, birth certificates and forms?
- I just realised that the birth certificate of my other son has misspelling of my, his and my wife's name. Am thinking of covering this in the cover letter and simultaneously apply for the new one, is that ok?
- Lastly police certificates have to be there for just me or also for my wife and son who is now over 19 and not covered in the application?

I realise it requires a lot of effort to answer these but look forward to seniors on the forum to help and want to thank in advance.

regards.

zafeer

Nov 29, 2014
anisanges said:
Can u update what is the error in ur exp letter?
It did not mention my job responsibilities nor the salary and hours per week. it had my designation as senior lecturer and assistant professor

now i have got detailed experience letter that is in line with 4011 description and has other details

am planning to courier my application tomorrow. Am still waiting for my FBI report and UAE police report but will send the application now without it and mention it in my cover letter

pl advice if the approach is correct? thanks

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
zafeer said:
It did not mention my job responsibilities nor the salary and hours per week. it had my designation as senior lecturer and assistant professor

now i have got detailed experience letter that is in line with 4011 description and has other details

am planning to courier my application tomorrow. Am still waiting for my FBI report and UAE police report but will send the application now without it and mention it in my cover letter

pl advice if the approach is correct? thanks
In my opinion, You are taking the right steps although CIC instructions encourage all applicants to send police certificates in the first stage, but it is not mandatory, they will ask for them later. Your main objective now is to send your application as soon as possible while ensuring all other necessary documents and forms to be included in the package. time is essential in your case, and there is no clue in waiting for poilce certificates.
Besides, It is a good idea to write a cover letter concerning this issue although I think it will not be important given that police certificates are not obligatory at this stage.

Good Luck!

zafeer

Nov 29, 2014
SS66 said:
In my opinion, You are taking the right steps although CIC instructions encourage all applicants to send police certificates in the first stage, but it is not mandatory, they will ask for them later. Your main objective now is to send your application as soon as possible while ensuring all other necessary documents and forms to be included in the package. time is essential in your case, and there is no clue in waiting for poilce certificates.
Besides, It is a good idea to write a cover letter concerning this issue although I think it will not be important given that police certificates are not obligatory at this stage.

Good Luck!
Thanks do I need to submit police clearance only for me or also for my wife?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
SS66 said:

Good Luck!
I don't think police cert is compulsory as they can be submitted later. However, in some countries a police cert may take 3 months or more - therefore, when cic asked for your police cert you may not be ready. However, cic will not accept police cert that is more than one year old when they made final judgement on your case. (i.e., you may need to re-apply again later). I don't think you should wait for police cert before submitting your application - you should submit now.

SS66

May 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Oct-2014
Med's Request
16-Feb-2016
Med's Done....
23-Feb-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-Mar-2016
zafeer said:
Thanks do I need to submit police clearance only for me or also for my wife?
Of course, police certificates are required for you, your spouse and all family members (Children) above the age of 18.
Submit your application now without them, then make the arrangements to obtain those certificates, so when they become required, you will be ready with valid police certificates to submit to the Visa Office.

zafeer

Nov 29, 2014
thanks got it. now my son who is 19+ and as per new regulation, he is not considered depnendent child and thats why I have not included him in the application, do I still need to put his police report with the application.

And one minor query, sighning the forms in blue ink is ok? or it has to be black.

thanks a lot for the help