shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
MHD3336 said:
Yes. I am Nov. 19th applicant.

I hope all applicants fall within the cap. :)

Please update if you have any.
yep i ll ...

rahaarsh

Jan 20, 2015
RiyadChowdhury said:
Just Received my AOR :) :)
would u plz help me, i feel terrible!!!!
i just got to realize the importance of main duties in the reference letter
i applied as the university lecturer. the letter includes 4-5 main duties mentioned in the NOC the more important of which e.g teaching to undergraduates and research were mentioned in the letter.
do u think it is enough or my file would be rejected?!!! ???

RiyadChowdhury

Sep 6, 2014
Chittagong, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed on 21st November
Nomination.....
14-12-2014 PER
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
IELTS Request
Filed with application
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
21-03-2015 DM on 29-04-2015
Passport Req..
01-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-05-2015
rahaarsh said:
would u plz help me, i feel terrible!!!!
i just got to realize the importance of main duties in the reference letter
i applied as the university lecturer. the letter includes 4-5 main duties mentioned in the NOC the more important of which e.g teaching to undergraduates and research were mentioned in the letter.
do u think it is enough or my file would be rejected?!!! ???
Enough bro. Not a matter to worry.

Kim27

Jan 13, 2015
Hellow!!

I am October 1 applicant and my mode of Payment id DD.
I have not yet heard anything from CIC.
Can someone please give me any updates???
Is there any one else whose file was received on Oct. 1?

SPB

Dec 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
I think they are exhausting all other NOCs before they come back to 4011. If there is still space in the overall cap of 25k they ll consider this NOC. Or may be the cap is already full. I hope I am wrong though.

Sidhu0164

Jan 3, 2015
Canadian Immigration Processing Still Has “High Error Rate”
JANUARY, 2015
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has recently taken recent steps to improve and expedite immigration applications. The new Express Entry immigration selection system, which was introduced two weeks ago, aims to process submitted applications within six months, and several new Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) streams have also come into operation. Additionally, applications are increasingly being processed online, with the aim of reducing errors and processing times.
While the future of Canadian immigration appears promising, there are several imperfections that have recently come to light. Internal government documents have revealed a high level of human error by CIC staff in Canadian immigration processing on applications for permanent residence, temporary work permits, and refugee status.
“Quality management” reviews, which were obtained by the Toronto Star newspaper earlier this month, provide a glimpse into the extent of these official errors. The documents reveal that, among other issues, staff have failed to use correct form letters, address missing documents, and provide accurate timelines. This could create unnecessary backlogs and delays, or even cost individual applicants a chance to live and work in Canada.
Some resourceful applicants have been able to correct errors, reapply, and correct problems before those problems cost them their chance of immigrating to Canada. Others were not as fortunate. Applicants have cited inconsistencies and a perceived lack of procedural fairness and clarity in the application processing by government of Canada officials.
In other instances, applicants who had submitted applications to CIC may not have been fully aware that errors had been made on their applications, leading to frustration and disappointment.
According to a review of 996 files handled at the Vegreville Case Processing Centre in Alberta, which deals with permanent residence applications, between November 1 and December 6, 2014, the quality management team found that of the 617 request letters sent to applicants:
13 per cent did not address all missing items;
23 per cent had either no timeline, an incomplete timeline, or did not mention the consequences of failing to reply to the request; and
six per cent were either “not professional” or chose the incorrect template form.
Of 426 files that received a second review, decisions were still pending on 149 owing to errors made at an earlier stage.
Some individuals, including spokespersons from the Canada Employment and Immigration Union which represents a large number of CIC staff, have attributed the high error rate to part-time staff, who may not have the necessary training and experience needed in order to perform their duties to the highest possible standard.
The reaction
“It is unfortunate to hear about immigration cases that, with some expert guidance, should have been relatively straightforward, but were delayed or rejected due to human error. People’s hopes and dreams are at stake here,” says Attorney David Cohen.
“In spite of this news, I would encourage potential immigrants to Canada to maintain a positive outlook about Canada — both the country itself and its immigration process. Canada continues to have one of the highest per capita rates of immigration in the world, a fact that is highly unlikely to change over the coming years.
“Very often, the problems faced by applicants when dealing with immigration officials can be dealt with, provided that the applicant has access to good information about his or her case and rights. For an applicant, retaining the services of an experienced immigration lawyer to represent him or her in an application for Canadian immigration could make the difference between huge disappointment on the one hand, and a new life in Canada on the other.”
To find out if you are eligible for one of over 60 Canadian immigration programs, please fill out a free online assessment today.
© 2014 CICnews All Rights Reserved
Tagged as: Canadian Experience Class, Citizenship and immigration Canada, Express Entry, permanent residence
« Next Article: British Columbia Launches Express Entry Immigration Stream: No Job Offer Needed For Certain Students

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Guys .. am really Tensed about the 4011 NOC Cap now ..

Is it really capped in October ?

Has anyone got the file back or any email from CIC stating the cap is over ?

Please suggest.

Tx

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
is there any life remaining of Dead noc of 4011 ? i think this is the worse noc now a days.. :mad:

shadhin12

Jan 22, 2015
Sweden
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Doc's Request.
08-04-2015
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
19-03-2015
Med's Request
08-04-2015
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-05-2015 (DM 08-05-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2015
Dear All

I got PER today just after 7 days of credit card charged

App date: 22/10/14
NOC: 4011
CC charged : 15/01/15
PER: 22/01/15
VO: London

Any one here applied from Stockholm, Sweden?

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
shadhin12 said:
Dear All

Congratulations...

Actually what is going on with our noc I cannot understand. :'(

vk2410

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Me neither Nazmun ..

U and I are Dec applicants so i guess the wait is still long ..

Although i do hope .. the wait will bring Great results ! ! !

nazmun2014

Star Member
Jan 16, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2015
Nomination.....
11-11-2015
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
vk2410 said:
Me neither Nazmun ..

U and I are Dec applicants so i guess the wait is still long ..

Although i do hope .. the wait will bring Great results ! ! !
Yes, we should wait. I wish Almighty will give us waiting reward :(

shaz82

Nov 14, 2014
Visa Office......
AbuDhabi
Doc's Request.
None
shadhin12 said:
Dear All

you are the lucky champ bro..

congrats ... :)