+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC 4011 vs NOC 4021? Which is suitable for me?

Sarahaider

May 2, 2018
Hi,
I have a 10 year experience in Teaching English language. I am full time employed by a university (NOC 4011) and i also have the part time experience of vocational teaching in different colleges (NOC 4021). Looking at the in demand NOC's, 4021 seems to be in demand. which one should i use while doing my EE profile? please advise?

vincyluthra

Aug 1, 2017
Hi,
I have a 10 year experience in Teaching English language. I am full time employed by a university (NOC 4011) and i also have the part time experience of vocational teaching in different colleges (NOC 4021). Looking at the in demand NOC's, 4021 seems to be in demand. which one should i use while doing my EE profile? please advise?
Firstly, Have u read all the ideal roles and responsibilities on CIC website for 4011 and 4021, if yes then good.

Secondly, if your major chunk of experience lies in university teaching, then go for 4011. Misrepresentation is never advised.

Reactions: Pawan dhunna

Candreamer9

May 6, 2018
Hi,
I am really confused.

I, am M. TEch (CSE), have worked as an Asstt. Professor in Govt. Institute of Engineering & Technology considered as Deemed University for 3 years 8 ( 11 months on Pro-Rata basis) months and in an Institute for Engineering and Technology affiliated to Govt. University for 8 months.

Please guide me which NOC i should select. 4011 or 4021?

Reactions: Amandeep Singh1990

binay15

Jan 20, 2019
Hi,
I am really confused.

I, am M. TEch (CSE), have worked as an Asstt. Professor in Govt. Institute of Engineering & Technology considered as Deemed University for 3 years 8 ( 11 months on Pro-Rata basis) months and in an Institute for Engineering and Technology affiliated to Govt. University for 8 months.

Same problem, which NOC did you use ???

May 13, 2017
Hi,
I am really confused.

Plz reply which catagory did you use ???

pursuit

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
Hi,
I am really confused.

What NOC did you choose?.

Warraich89

Oct 2, 2018
I am also teaching to MBA students in college affilliated to PTU.. I have done Doctorate... Then what will be my NOC?
I have applied under 4011
Friends, I am in a dilemma, whether to choose NOC 4021 (College and other vocational instructors)or NOC 4011 (University professors and lecturers). I used to teach BBA students in a management college affiliated to Punjab Technical University. I have done my Masters (MBA). Kindly suggest.

vincyluthra

Aug 1, 2017
I am also teaching to MBA students in college affilliated to PTU.. I have done Doctorate... Then what will be my NOC?
I have applied under 4011
Well I applied under NOC 4021since I was teaching in an affiliated college not in a university. It went well. I got my PR smoothly.

Reactions: DrBDash

Sarah1996

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hello.
I’m an English teacher. I’m from Iran.
I’ve worked in Language institutes.
Which Noc should I choose?

Sobiamirza

Star Member
Apr 19, 2019
same question i have :)
Which noc did u finally choose?even i am confused btw 4011 and 4021...wrked as an assistant professor in a private engineering college affiliated to a university and my consultancy has advised me to go with 4011

lohit

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2019
AOR Received.
19-09-2019
Well I applied under NOC 4021since I was teaching in an affiliated college not in a university. It went well. I got my PR smoothly.
Hi,

Did you had to get licence from regulatory body for applying for express entry under NOC 4021?

We are creating EE profile and in the "Research" sections (Primary applicant's work history) there are certain questions which asks about regulatory jobs and what actions we have taken to get the licence. Pls advice.

Dr Sehrish

Nov 17, 2016
Hello Everyone,
I also need help in deciding the NOC,please.

I am doctor by profession but I have taught Anatomy in a dentistry school for 3 years.This is a college affiliated to a university.
My job title is Lecturer and my roles and responsibilities meet most of the ones listed in NOC 4011 that's University Professor and Lecturer.
But my question is:
Since its an affiliated college not university itself for the undergraduate students, can I choose NOC 4011 or should I go for 4021.

Secondly,In the description of NOC 4011 it is written in the end :"University professors and lecturers specialize in a particular subject matter such as biology, chemistry, anatomy, sociology, business administration or law". Considering that I haven't done any post-graduation in the subject which I taught, Would it still be suitable to choose this NOC?